Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Ze presidents have never cared about helping black men get jobs.

Banned

Fuck you punk. Come back to C-town I'll fuckin smack you across the face with an uncooked brisket.

You broke ho go panhandle for some greyhound change.

Banned

Mental health professionals reject the notion that Charles has a legitimate problem but some therapist is the only person who does. Who is this therapist keeping the real alive lol Charles has been reporting for at least 2 years that actual psychiatrists think he doesn't require disability assistance.

Why aren't you working at McDonald's to make ends meet?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Ooh Dooch talking tough on the internet and he wouldn't do nothing to me if I saw his bitch ass on the street LOL. The Hound, I don't wanna work at Mcdonalds because it doesn't pay enough to buy a car and get a apartment. I need a high paying job so I can get those things because i've never been able to afford them. I'm gonna make some calls Monday to the housing authorities that helps low income single men get housing. I'm also going to a jobs program Monday that helps disabled people get jobs. Psychiatrists weren't able to help me get government money and that's why I went to see a therapist. I was referred to a therapist by a white woman who works at a hospital in Baltimore because she said a therapist is different than a psychiatrist. She said a therapist would be able to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Ahahahahahahahhaha..... this dude talks to therapists

Ahahahahahaahaahaaaaa111!!

Do your parents a favor. Get a rope and hang yourself.

Banned

This faggot thinks he's gonna fall into a benz and a penthouse suite.

End it Keith.

Banned

Charles, working at McDonald's isn't a career choice but it is an income stream to fill you in between jobs. You lied and you're not getting government money? At least you'll get some money in if you work at McDonald's it's better than getting no money at all. Plus a prospective employer can look at it and say you're willing to work. It doesn't have to be McDonald's either but they're just the easiest example, just some kind of job that requires no skill.

It's hard to tell now what you're lying about and what you're honest about but just off the strength of what you've said you're not disabled you just have absolutely no confidence in yourself to do anything and you've probably got some anxiety about it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

if you tell yourself and your shrink you are retarded enough, you both are gonna believe it sooner or later. dude which one is which? are u a freeloader or really retarded? tell me charles, what did u always wanna grow up to be growing up?

-

The Hound, I applied for a job at Burger King a long time ago and they didn't hire me. So it's not easy to get a job at any fast food restaurant. Radioactive Man, that's a good question about what job career did I wanna do when I was young. I wanted to do something in music because i've always loved rap music and r&b music. My mom told me that I should try looking at jobs involving entertainment since I know a lot of stuff about movies, rap music, r&b music, tv shows and NBA basketball players.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Shut up Keith. You ate Cheetos and beat you meat into a sock that your mother had to wash.