Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Ze presidents have never cared about helping black men get jobs.

-

Default White Ze presidents have never cared about helping black men get jobs.

Former NFL players Jim Brown and Ray Lewis met with Donald Trump on Tuesday to get Donald to help black men get jobs. What a joke hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Donald isn't gonna help black men get jobs and blacks who voted for him are retarded. They're gonna get their feelings hurt when they see Donald isn't gonna help them get a job. Rapper Willie D did a Facebook video today dissing Jim, Ray and Kanye West for having a meeting with Donald hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He called Ray a coon LOL. Jim and Ray need to put their money together with other retired black NFL players and retired black NBA players to start jobs programs for black men across America. White men presidents have never cared about helping black men get jobs. It's a joke for blacks to vote for a president and I'm not voting anymore. I voted for the first time when Barack Obama ran for his 2nd term and nothing has changed in black neighborhoods. There's always gonna be crime, unemployment, bad schools and homelessness in black neighborhoods. White men presidents want things to stay the same in black neighborhoods LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

You've done nothing to help yourself get a job though
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

How you figure that? I'm going to a jobs program next Monday that helps disabled people get jobs because I can't get a job on my own. My job skills are limited because of my learning disability and that's why i've lost a lot of jobs. I'm not good at keeping challenging jobs that are high paying jobs. That's why i've always had low paying jobs. I've never bought a car and i've never had a apartment. I was recently denied for social security disability money and I knew that was gonna happen. I tried talking to a few lawyers and that didn't work because they said i'm not physically disabled. My therapist is the one who suggested I apply for social security disability money. I didn't wanna do it because I had a feeling I was gonna get denied. I was forced to leave Cleveland because I couldn't keep a job. Then when I came to Maryland, I had a few jobs that I couldn't keep before I got a full time job as a apartment porter for almost 9 years. I was able to keep the apartment porter job for awhile because it's a simple job. I'm able to keep jobs that are simple and aren't hard. It's the hard jobs that I have a problem with keeping for a long time. That's why i've also been able to keep cleaning jobs for a long time because cleaning work is easy. But the problem is cleaning jobs don't pay enough to buy a car and have a apartment.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Maybe if you explain your situation to Willie D, you could be his coffee gopher.

Charles have you ever thought about selling proofreading services on Fiverr? It's tax free, you can still scam the government and you're utilizing your flawless writing skills to make money from white man customers.

I also think you should charge black women to lick and massage their feet. they'll pay you LOL

and barrack did better right?
    FOH

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Charles have you ever thought about selling proofreading services on Fiverr? It's tax free, you can still scam the government and you're utilizing your flawless writing skills to make money from white man customers.

I also think you should charge black women to lick and massage their feet. they'll pay you LOL
    He should've had his own cleaning business by now
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Sue Rza. All the bottom feeders are doing it.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

'

I was recently denied for social security disability money and I knew that was gonna happen. I tried talking to a few lawyers and that didn't work because they said i'm not physically disabled. My therapist is the one who suggested I apply for social security disability money. I didn't wanna do it because I had a feeling I was gonna get denied.
    Lmao

You are so full of shit. I specifically explained why you would get denied and the reasons, which resulted in you calling me a "bitch ass faggot" followed up by a:

"I'm gonna laugh at Sideshow Bob when I get my government money hahahahaha"

You were convinced that you were a shoe-in and approved at one point. Stop back peddling before I get my uncle Negan to slide his cock down your throat.

Banned

Charles is just a piece of shit who can't even do a menial task properly. He's a bum. His own parents can't stand him now he wants to get money for being a loser.

Charles would fuck up ticket stub taking at the movie theater because he'd be too busy stalking the cute (16 year old)black girl that sells the candy.

{>____<}

Didn't Charles state that he'd receive $1,200/month? It is bad because Charles is 40 with no income and no real prospects. I sort of feel bad for Charles. The best thing we can do for him is support.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

i thought charles had said some weeks back that he got approved for social security?

-

I lied Beautifulcock LOL. Ironman, thanks for your support. I'm going to a jobs program Monday in Maryland that helps disabled people get jobs. I hope they can help me get a job that pays enough so I can get a car and get a apartment. I'm not gonna get a job without a car and my old car needs several repairs fixed. I gotta wait until I get my income tax check next spring to get the repairs fixed. My car didn't pass the emissions test and I gotta ask them for a extension until I can get the car fixed. My car didn't pass because I need a exhaust pipe fixed. I was just on Willie D's Facebook page and he dissed a black guy who posted comments to his video dissing former NFL players Ray Lewis and Jim Brown meeting with Donald Trump about helping black men get jobs. The guy told Willie D that he needs to move to Mexico if he hates America. Willie D told the guy if you got a problem with my comments, get off my page and eat a dick hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

why did you lie about it? lol

-

Radioactive Man dissed Barack Obama hahahahahahahahahahaha. I voted for the first time because of Barack when he ran for his 2nd term. You're right though that he didn't change anything in black neighborhoods. But I don't hate him and his wife Michelle. NickyTooch, shut your bitch ass up. If you think i'm lazy and I don't wanna work, you're retarded. I used to have 2 jobs for a long time 2 years ago and not too many black men can say that. I also had 2 jobs in Cleveland. I wish I could get just one job that pays enough so I won't have to work 2 jobs. I never wanted to work 2 jobs.