Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sylvester Stallone Deleted My Comments Because I Dissed Clint Eastwood

-

Default Sylvester Stallone Deleted My Comments Because I Dissed Clint Eastwood

Sylvester posted a picture of him and Clint on his Facebook page yesterday. I posted comments dissing the movies that Clint has directed since he stopped acting because I said the movies suck LOL. His last movie he directed was Sully with Tom Hanks and it looks boring LOL. Clint has directed a lot of boring movies and that's how I feel. I love his classic Dirty Harry sequels and The Rookie with Charlie Sheen. He's in my top 5 for best action movie star. I haven't seen a lot of his western movies because I don't like western movies. Only western movies of his I saw are Pale Rider and Unforgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

haha

-

It's a lot of sensitive entertainers on Facebook because Steven Seagal, Lauren London and Spike Lee have deleted my comments on their pages.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

can you post the comments you made that they deleted?

"This guys a bum"
    Sly Stallone

"This guy is creepy, and this is coming from Steven Seagal..."
    Steven Seagal

"This guys a pervert"
    Lauren London

"This guy makes black people look worse than they do in Tyler Perry movies"
    Spike Lee

-

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. I've also had a couple of cute women entertainers send me friend requests like Christina Milian and Sanaa Lathan. Then when I approved their requests, they deleted their pictures off my Facebook page the next day LOL.

-

Entertainers expect their fans to kiss their asses and like everything they do hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When fans diss them, entertainers don't wanna hear it whether they're music singers, rappers, movie directors and movie stars. I don't kiss nobody's ass. I don't care how much success entertainers have because they let their success go to their head. I don't care about people dissing me. But entertainers need to stop getting mad about fans dissing them on the internet. The fans are making them rich by buying their music cd's and going to the movies.

-

I just looked at Sylvester's Facebook page and I see my comments are still there about me dissing Clint Eastwood. I don't know why my comments weren't there yesterday.

Default Charles you should watch "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" with Clint Eastwood

I'm glad to hear that sylvester didn't delete your comments, charles.

-

Satan, I don't like western movies. Action movies are my favorite genre of movies. I love Clint's Dirty Harry, Magnum Force, The Enforcer, Sudden Impact, The Dead Pool and The Rookie action movies. Reni Santoni who was Clint's cop partner in Dirty Harry was Sylvester Stallone's cop partner in Cobra. I got Cobra on dvd.

I don't like westerns either...its still an incredible movie, watch it. Probably Clint's best film & there is plenty of action

The trilogy of films he made with Sergio Leone are fantastic. You might think they're too slow, though.