Thread: Classic Scene With Cuba Gooding Jr And Denzel Washington In American Gangster

-

Default Classic Scene With Cuba Gooding Jr And Denzel Washington In American Gangster

I love the scene when Cuba and Denzel are talking at Cuba's club about selling drugs. Denzel said put a chokehold on the muthafucka and call it blue dog shit LOL. Cuba knocked his alcohol drink off the table and broke the glass because Denzel made him mad hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cuba said catch me, infringement, insist. I don't like these words as much as please LOL. Thank you. I'm sorry to bother you Nicki. These are better words than you coming in my muthafucking club without a invitation hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hear me? LOL. Denzel said my man and Denzel walked away. I got American Gangster on dvd. Another scene that made me laugh is when Denzel got pissed off and called his cousins simple Simon ass muthafuckas LOL. Chiwetel Ejiofor's cousin who was his driver shot a guy in the leg at a party because the guy was rubbing on Malcolm Goodwin's woman's titties LOL. Denzel told Chiwetel to get rid of Malcolm. Denzel told a black guy who was cleaning a dirty spot on his carpet, you blot that shit. You don't rub club soda on it LOL. Denzel told Chiwetel, you wanna do business with me, talk to me in person. Never on the phone. You got it? Denzel said to Chiwetel, take the sunglasses off. Take the god damn sunglasses off LOL. Denzel took his sunglasses off and threw them on the floor LOL. He knocked over the wine bucket and splashed water on the floor LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

do you suggest that i watch this movie?

-

I thought you saw American Gangster? I'm surprised you haven't seen it. Russell Crowe, Idris Elba, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Ruby Dee(RIP), Josh Brolin and rappers The RZA, Common and TI are in it.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Clarence Williams III is also in it and he's a good actor. He didn't have a big part though. He was in the classic movies Deep Cover and Hoodlum with Larry Fishburne. He was singer Prince's dad in Purple Rain. He was Wesley Snipes and Michael Wright's dad in Sugar Hill.