Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The LOX - Filthy America... Its Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    could say this about quite a few projects from all involved.
    Haha true.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

idk about their albums but back when I was into mixtapes they would deliver on those.

The funny thing is that in terms of classic songs, they actually have more than most but they're spread over solos, features, freestyles, mixtapes etc.

We Are The Streets is pretty classic, but even thats got a few filler tracks.

This new LP had enough good shit for me but obviously a whole LP with one producer works better, thats why We Are The Streets actually felt like a proper album.

-

LOL@Hotnikks hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. I'm gonna check out The Lox album on Youtube because I haven't heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I was watching Jadakiss Knock Yourself Out video a few weeks ago. I love Melyssa Ford who was in the video. I want her so bad. LOL@Lee Towers hahahahahahahahahaha. ShaDynasty, We Are The Streets album isn't a classic LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

50 Cent should've never dissed The Lox because that was a mistake hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Lox are better than him and they squashed their beef. 50 Cent should beef with rappers that suck LOL. Don't diss good rappers especially when you aren't better than them LOL.

fav track just got a video

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

It's starting to grow on me but it's still subpar for their standards.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Album was trash

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can believe that because their beats sometimes are terrible. But I love The Lox. I'm gonna have to check out the new album because I'm subscribed to their Youtube channel.