Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: even street legends like nas are slipping..

Default even street legends like nas are slipping..

http://askkissy.com/2016/12/groupie-spilling-t-e-nas/

you would think after all these years in the game, these dudes would know not to even give these aint shit good for nothing groupies access but damn,they keep breaking all the rules of the game..smh

doesnt seem to be anything that really hurts Nas, but I feel bad for the dude and how you cant have any sort of privacy just for being a public figure
    seems at that level you almost have to have every person you even half associate with sign some privacy agreement

Banned

These rappers always talk mad bitches ain't shit in public then becomes bitches slaving for pussy behind closed doors
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i absolutely agree with u both

Sounds like a cool dude.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I don't know man, that shit sounded kinda fake to me, read like a 14 year old wrote it.

How did you end up an Askkissy.com?

Banned

Dude.... that only enhances Nas as a ladies man and true red blooded American non millenial fag that you hate.

You should be praising this gravey.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    How did you end up an Askkissy.com?
    trust me, there are alot of stupid bitches who share this stupid bitche's page on my fb.

i happened to see this and clicked

because...Nas

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Dude.... that only enhances Nas as a ladies man and true red blooded American non millenial fag that you hate.

You should be praising this gravey.
    i hear what u saying fam but nothing aggravates me more than these so called "exposing" type broads, i rather respect dudes who are ladies men with women of worth, and class, but half the time,these dudes keep getting caught up with hoodrats trying to fuck for a come up and its like when are u gonna get hip to the game

as a matter of fact, i feel like when u get to a certain tax bracket, u need to leave all these hoes alone and just stick with your day one because in the end, theyll will take you back to day one when u aint had shit

Banned

It seems like the more successful a man gets the lower class of female they get with. How can you be in 2016 and be suckered in by dirty low value groupies who try and scam you? My cousin married a guy who's cousin is a well known sportsman here and he had to fight off a case of a bitch accusing him of domestic violence trying to get money out of him. Completely innocent and the courts agreed thankfully but it gets worse for most men. But some of them are just do desperate that they allow any two chromosome cunt with a pulse to infiltrate their life.

Compare it to successful women. Do you think any moderately successful woman is fucking with a Charles Jones type? Not a chance in hell. That's why you get these low value rent boy fags complaining that women reject them, obviously for a reason!
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It seems like the more successful a man gets the lower class of female they get with. How can you be in 2016 and be suckered in by dirty low value groupies who try and scam you? My cousin married a guy who's cousin is a well known sportsman here and he had to fight off a case of a bitch accusing him of domestic violence trying to get money out of him. Completely innocent and the courts agreed thankfully but it gets worse for most men. But some of them are just do desperate that they allow any two chromosome cunt with a pulse to infiltrate their life.

Compare it to successful women. Do you think any moderately successful woman is fucking with a Charles Jones type? Not a chance in hell. That's why you get these low value rent boy fags complaining that women reject them, obviously for a reason!

Jesus. Radio is a gossip column reading sissy haha.

That being said, the comments in this thread are ridiculous. If you guys actually give this story any kind of credibilty then how do you come to the conclusion that a girl who fucked Nas once because she has a professional job and is too busy to meet him is a hoodrat/golddigger?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Jesus. Radio is a gossip column reading sissy haha.

That being said, the comments in this thread are ridiculous. If you guys actually give this story any kind of credibilty then how do you come to the conclusion that a girl who fucked Nas once because she has a professional job and is too busy to meet him is a hoodrat/golddigger?
    dude

read between the lines, are u this daft or u pretend to be, you think she would be running to the media if she fucked some regular dude? obviously she did this for gain and that's what gold digging hoodrats do...stop living under a rock

sissy? \its NAS...NAS MAN

u do realize i post these type of things cause i know guys like you will come in crying for a safe space right?? and like clockwork,it never fails lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-21-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    dude

read between the lines, are u this daft or u pretend to be, you think she would be running to the media if she fucked some regular dude? obviously she did this for gain and that's what gold digging hoodrats do...stop living under a rock

sissy? \its NAS...NAS MAN

u do realize i post these type of things cause i know guys like you will come in crying for a safe space right?? and like clockwork,it never fails lmao
    Just playing devils advocate, since I have no clue what the point of this thread was.