Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (New) Christ Bearer - Extra, Extra

BUGGED OUT

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    can someone merge all these threads from the hotep retard
    shut yo Bitch add up!!!!m 99.9% of you wanna bee add mf on here mad because if it wasnt for the internet i would never have heard of your favorite Rapper bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ps VICELANDTV again This thusday @1 pm PST

BUGGED OUT

Bbc movie staring me coming next month!!!! "if it wasnt for the internet, i would have never heard of your favorite rapper, im on tv bitch!"
    #christbearer
    ps.vicelandtv thur @1pm pst

Yo christ i like wat u said about the brain possessing all drugs..real talk in terms of brain chemistry..meditation can get one amped

Mods are gonna delete this comment cause its off topic

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    Yo christ I like wat u said about the brain possessing all drugs..real talk in terms of brain chemistry..meditation can get one amped

Mods are gonna delete this comment cause its off topic
    All praise due!!! yes, the mind created the All that seems, the Sun, Moon, and Stars. I Know that 99 natural elements (that we consist of) have produced every unnatural element that exists

ps. yeah meditation is releasing of some of those drugs, so is exercise
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 02-13-2017 at 05:21 PM.

nada ignorante

Bearer u still doing PCP bruahh
    N.I.

BUGGED OUT

Default A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Bearer u still doing PCP bruahh
    nah Bruh bruh!! Are you still trolling to pacify your irrelevance?

BUGGED OUT

��well hell!!!!, imma be on vice Tv 3 time on Tuesday the 21st All new episode or should I say extended cut (pardon the pun) but don't miss it because I'm even tuning in to see what I speak of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BUGGED OUT

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I still feel sorry for him because he's struggling now.
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...XrphnFMQtwQLOL Bitch add Nigga type comment LMBAOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doing better than ever!!!! by The Grace of Allah! and better than your favorite rapper Fuck Nigga!!!!!!!! wtfawwwwwwwk you mean!!!!!?!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa im on VICELANDTV tomorrow @9pm PST @12am PST and Again @ 3am PST all new episode "The extended cut" if you seen the first you gonna wanna catch this Build
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 02-20-2017 at 06:50 PM.

BUGGED OUT

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Oh shit, this dude is so down that he has to use publicly available news footage of his ace homie Rza in his video, hahahahaha!!!

At least he finally made a song about cutting his cock off, which is all anybody was ever interested in. Left it way too late though. Just looks like a desperate attempt to say 'look at me, look at me! I'm the guy who cut hiees cock off. Don't you remember me?' His 15 minutes is well and truly over.

But yo, CB, we haven't all forgotten you. I shouted you out in a song I wrote the other day. It went like this...

...makes sense to be non-sensical
    break trends, I'm be-yond sensible
    dispensable objects go
    out of the window my knob gets thrown
    it's unbearable, Christ it's so serious
    psychotic like a ho as she fights her own period.

lolz
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...SrNXrphnFMQtwQ LOl oh!!! i wish i was Famous add Fuck Boy!!! LOL i aint forgot you hound or Non of you Fuck Boy Bitches Including Rings nigga i ain't one of these wanna BEEZ that you can Walk away from Homo!!!! LOL meanwhile!!!! tell you Bitch to catch me tomorrow on VICELANDTV again @ 9pm PST then Again @12am PST THE AGAIN @ 3am PST All new episode Nigga LOl "the extended cut" LOL go ahead and laugh with me you lil Bitch LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im more relevent than 99.9% of every nigga that REP THe W What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL get Mad Get Anger LOL and Stay That way Cuzz

BUGGED OUT

Cool

All you niggas on this site are 30 plus and thats a shame if you got time to hate on an omnipotent God who is on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? Shit is truly sad wow you think just because you foolish enuff to hate God its gone stop me from being on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst? I mean if i wasnt on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? I wouldnt come on this site but im paid every time im on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? So it truly bothers me that people that claim to rep the "great wu tang" asss fans would not understand that me being on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst ? Is the tops of the biz baby i mean is your favorite rapper on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst ? And if he was on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst , he wouldnt be on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst . Because nobody cares about your life or his enuff to put him on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? I mean you should ask me how does it feel to be on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? And being one of the few to survive wu and eat ofF the legacy WHILE STILL UPHOLDING IT( RIP TO THE GOD OL DIRTY) like a muther fucking Long Beach City Gangster/GOD and West Coast OG thats on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know?vicelandtv , bbc,tmz,cnn,bet mtv, i mean some bitch add hater on here said only thirty people know me and not only am i on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? Ive been on evry week tactfully for the last three months and i dont care if you dont read this because IM on VICELANDtv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? By the grace of Allah! Fard Muhammad

PS. I FEEL I HAVE OFFICALLY OUT GROWN THIS HATING ADD EUROPEAN SITE (NO DISS TO MY EUROPEAN FANS BUT MAYBE I WILL BE BACK WHEN MY MOVIE OR BOOK DEAL IS BEING PROMOED
    SINCERELY YOUR CHRIST PEACE TO THE TRUTH DEATH TO THE FALSE
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 02-21-2017 at 09:12 PM.

'

Are you actually copying and pasting your rants from other threads?

nada ignorante

Durgs are bad for you Christ. Aint nobody watching your ass on TV lol
    N.I.