Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: charlesjones gets ditched again

Default charlesjones gets ditched again

How wude !!

dude lies about his appearance online then takes chicks to a dark ass theater on the first date so they can barely see him. what a low self esteem simp lol. he deserved everything he got, I would've done the same in a reverse situation

i feel u but this bitch made sure she went on the date though and made him spend.lmao

they aint shit

Banned

Sounds like Mumm Ra has experience deceiving birds online, that dude gets it.

Women are superficial only out for arm candy or money and that's fine but I just don't understand why men aren't the same. I see way too many fat or ugly bitches getting unnecessarily spoiled and treated like princesses smh

Lol @ that "you're a good guy" I bet he's boring and talks through movies like Charles
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

He gambled and lost
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Sounds like Mumm Ra has experience deceiving birds online, that dude gets it.
    saying how lame the dude was for being deceiving equates to me being deceiving? or did you just see my name and get emotional? lmao, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    He gambled and lost
    he probably thought he was the victim too, sharing his story on twitter. lol. IMO the chick was as nice and honest as she could be...she could've stuck around and had the simp pay for dinner

these liars deserve each other. may they proceed to make many cunt children
    Retired.

I honestly don't think theres a nice way to reject someone. Not wasting any more of somebodys time is probably preferable to anything else tbh.

Banned

Rejecting people is easy. You be honest and don't waste the chicks time. Nothing wrong with not being attracted to a bitch. Problem is too many people take rejection take things personally instead of moving on. A bitch doesn't think you're good looking enough, who cares?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yeah if u aint feeling someone...just keep it real at that moment and keep it moving, but having dude spend on you then in the end pull some hoodrat shit is a no no, \but

that's what the modern woman is usually like, its times like these i really appreciate my fiance and my sidechicks, they aren't this devious

Maybe about 6 months ago for some reason I decided to give Tinder another go, and I matched with this chubby Brazilian slut and we chatted for a while on the shitty app and she gave me her number. So I texted her and she's replying back straight away and obviously wants to have a continual back and forth and I'm trying to play guitar and I'm like 'fuck, what have I done? I really fucked up here'. So I'm just playing guitar and picking up my phone every 10 minutes or so to reply to her, and she asks me to send a current pic.

So eventually I reluctantly and loathsomely take a 'selfie' and send it, and she just doesn't reply at all. I found it delightfully fucking hilarious, and it was such a perfect outcome cos it made me wake up and realise that even casually chatting with females on tinder was not something I desired to invest even a moment of my thyme in, and haven't gone near it since. Actually it hasn't even crossed my mind to get it on my new phone.

The other deliciously hilarious thing about it is that I am an intensely handsome sexy beast and the whole thyme I was talking to this cunt I was like 'would I really hit that?', being that she was rather chubby and had a pretty naff face, but I kept giving her a pass cos she had the phat Brazilian arse and I was envisioning hitting that shit from behind, and in the end the super fit sexy tanned surfer boy was the one who wasn't attractive enough for the naff face having fat slag, hahahahahaha!!!

That's western females for ya

Banned

Wasn't there some statistic that women think that 75% of men on tinder are below average looking? Says it all about them tbh pussy men that inflate the ego of fat and ugly bitches have created this mess

This dude in the OP is getting suckered by bitches to pay for their movies and probably food and drink and whatever else and they're doing the Harry Holt when the credits roll but I'm the idiot for spending the money on fucking 10/10 bitches? Doesn't compute p
    Last edited by The Hound; 12-23-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    tbh pussy men that inflate the ego of fat and ugly bitches have created this mess
    Yeah mayne that's the angle I was trying to explore in that thread i did a while back. I agree, G.

Ahahaha

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!