Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Christbearer's post-op endless rambling of nothing

Lol, nucca trying hard to promote himself and his shit, but nobody cares lmao.
    Nobody wanna hear dickless nucca rap.
    And I'm not mad at all, because I still got my dick and you dont BWAHAHAHA
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

its like watching an autistic 11 year old rage

BUGGED OUT

Talking

[QUOTE=soul controller;2576357]its like watching an autistic 11 year old rage[/QUOTE} Ha ha Euro cats think cilva famous and Mad because im the biggest thred on this site LOL you to old to be this Mad my guy ha ha Grow up, im just here for whos here for me, now you 6 european dudes who Love the fact I cant Jump through the computer need to go smoke something oh! yeah! im on Again @ 8pm PST thats prime time VICELANDTV what time is cilva on?,,,, i will wait? exactly LOL you see how i just made my self happy by clowning you stans that bang for your #1 stan THAT HAD 15 MIN OF FAME and now not only nobody cares he would probly get beat up by American fans if he came over Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa,, yeah and look for me on Noisey raps 2017 Viceland, BBC,ect ect NIGGA!!!! LOL YEAH FOOLIO IM ONLY HERE TO RULE HA HA HA ALL THE WAY UP!!!!!!!!!! EVERY REPLY MEANS IM THE BIGGEST THING WU GOT GOING bIH!!!!! as i should be LOL AND YEAH IM HAPPY CUZZ IMMA LONGBEACH GANGSTER NIGGA!!!!!! TAKING OVER THIS SHIT!!!!!!!! LOL I PRAYED THE REAL LIVE FOREVER AND THE FAKES GET EXPOSED LOL THIS FUCKING CIRCUS IS OVER RINGS GONE HAVE TO BANN ME AGAIN IM RUNNING YO SHIT LIL BITCH!!!!!! AND YO BOY FRIENDS IS MAD HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KEEP SICKING THEM ON ME HA HAAAAA (LIKE WHAT A MF SAY COULD TRULY EFFECT CHRIST CONSOUSNESS) IM JUST LOVING BEING THE MAIN TOPIC ON HERE WHEN MF MENTION OR THINK OF WU IM THE MOST POPING NEXT TO THE CREATOR AS (FAR AS RELATIVITY ) AND IM ON HIS HEELS (WORD TO ALLAH!) BECAUSE HE TAUGHT ME THE WAYS OF THE MASTER YA BIH!!!! SHOUT OUT TO RZA!!!! AND I THINK ITS FUCKED UP CILVA HOW YOU HIGH JACKED THIS SITE FROM RZA , TALKING BUT HE HAD TO PAY YOU THIRTY G'S TO GET IT BACK AND YOU WOULD ONLY GIVE IT BACK AFTER YOU DROPPED THAT FAKE WU ALBUM THAT NOBODY WANTED(BECAUSE WHO IS YOU?) YEAH RZA TOLD ME DUDE I WOULDA JUST FLEW OUT THERE AND WHIPPED YO AS IN FRONT OF QUEEN LOL BUT HE THATS CHRIST

PS. AND WHICH EVER ONE OF YOU OLD AS TROLLS THAT I ORIGINALLY STARTED WITH,, YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF A PEON YOU ARE, AT LEAST CILVA IS A QASI FAMOUS STAN LOL, NOW GET MAD AND KEEP ME GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUGGED OUT

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    Lol, nucca trying hard to promote himself and his shit, but nobody cares lmao.
    Nobody wanna hear dickless nucca rap.
    And I'm not mad at all, because I still got my dick and you dont BWAHAHAHA
    "Nobody wanna hear dickless nucca rap" THATS GOT TO BE THE GAYEST STATEMENT ON THIS SITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DONT MATTER IF I CAN RAP OR NOT YOU JUST WANNA SEE MY DICK? WOW!!!!!! WHAT PART OF EUROPE YOU FROM SO I CAN GO THE OPPISITE WAY LOL LOL BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAIT BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA

PS IM ON AGAIN VICELANDTV 8PM PST WEDNESDAY, BBC DOCUMENTARY COMING NEXT MONTH, NOISEY RAPS VICELAND COMING 2017,

Can somebody ban this silly dickless mothafucka.
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

I haven't heard I / cylvas music for a long time, the odd track may come on, but I usually skip it.. wu are obsolete, and have been since iron flag. I'm not a cylva fan boy, I didn't even check his its coming/wu based threads, cos I never gave a fuck about it or them, you cant be against devilishment, then promote it in your music, I don't need no grown men shouting at me telling me about god, when I know man is god, and I don't need them to yelling at me about brands or jewellery or watches, as that is the same thing theyre saying is the devils work,, the hypocrisy isn't for me.

get off the mad vibe, be a mature adult, over stand what I'm stating, your lyrics/music isn't for me, as its too watered down to be any relevance, you don't live the lives you claim too, your all about pussy/women and money.. the devils money, the devils history,

I'm not mad, I just find your music, coonish, designed for that degenerate mind state, while they feed their own egos cslling each other god, to be a god, be conscious, spread consciousness, be a role model, which you cant be if your promoting brands and bragging on money.,. achieve something for your peoples, then get back to me.

so many better artists.
    check the tracks in my sig, conscious hiphop not watered down, epic shit that wu used to do in the nineties.. ( they was dope then, but haven't been since forever,)

BUGGED OUT

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    can somebody ban this silly dickless mothafucka.
    shut yo bicth ass up! LoL,, YOU THE MAD RAPPER HUH? NEVER GOT A DEAL? NEVER GOT OVER 100 VIEWS ON YOUTUBE? IT AINT MY FAULT BRUV
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-23-2017 at 03:00 PM.

BUGGED OUT

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i haven't heard i / cylvas music for a long time, the odd track may come on, but i usually skip it.. Wu are obsolete, and have been since iron flag. I'm not a cylva fan boy, i didn't even check his its coming/wu based threads, cos i never gave a fuck about it or them, you cant be against devilishment, then promote it in your music, i don't need no grown men shouting at me telling me about god, when i know man is god, and i don't need them to yelling at me about brands or jewellery or watches, as that is the same thing theyre saying is the devils work,, the hypocrisy isn't for me.

Get off the mad vibe, be a mature adult, over stand what i'm stating, your lyrics/music isn't for me, as its too watered down to be any relevance, you don't live the lives you claim too, your all about pussy/women and money.. The devils money, the devils history,

i'm not mad, i just find your music, coonish, designed for that degenerate mind state, while they feed their own egos cslling each other god, to be a god, be conscious, spread consciousness, be a role model, which you cant be if your promoting brands and bragging on money.,. Achieve something for your peoples, then get back to me.

So many better artists.
    Check the tracks in my sig, conscious hiphop not watered down, epic shit that wu used to do in the nineties.. ( they was dope then, but haven't been since forever,)
    the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigga wtf you think you talking to cheif keef lol my name christbearer nigga my little homies in my hood walk up to me and say "peace fam i already know you allah is real" and these are crips/killers you god damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy my album you idiot learn something, frfr i teach the truth to the young black,white,red,yellow and brown, youth

ps. If you dont get it its not for you. Why you care/hate this my post bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dont say cilva or ,, or ,, or,, once again forgot your name/handle good buddy shouldnt that tell you to go somewhere lol unless you wanna keep helping me promote,, vicelandtv wednesday@8pm pst im on tv bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 is any of them niggas in yo sig? Frfr i didnt check becuse yo goof ass probly like all the under the underground as still work at ralphs as rappers lol old big head big mad add boy!!lol fuck yo feelings lol im teaching all of my youning and future stars how to block haters,,, yeah!!!!! Thatway

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIST BEARER View Post
    the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigga wtf you think you talking to cheif keef lol my name christbearer nigga my little homies in my hood walk up to me and say "peace fam i already know you allah is real" and these are crips/killers you god damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy my album you idiot learn something, frfr i teach the truth to the young black,white,red,yellow and brown, youth

ps. If you dont get it its not for you. Why you care/hate this my post bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dont say cilva or ,, or ,, or,, once again forgot your name/handle good buddy shouldnt that tell you to go somewhere lol unless you wanna keep helping me promote,, vicelandtv wednesday@8pm pst im on tv bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 is any of them niggas in yo sig? Frfr i didnt check becuse yo goof ass probly like all the under the underground as still work at ralphs as rappers lol old big head big mad add boy!!lol fuck yo feelings lol im teaching all of my youning and future stars how to block haters,,, yeah!!!!! Thatway

yeah your teaching the youth to dis women and bling blind..

what an ignorant slave mentality.

those cats wouldn't be on viceland or brag about it, cos they don't feed the devil. preach what you rap, but I already know its an act.

hence u get laughed down.

BUGGED OUT

Cool

yeah your teaching the youth to dis women and bling blind..

what an ignorant slave mentality.

those cats wouldn't be on viceland or brag about it, cos they don't feed the devil. preach what you rap, but I already know its an act.

hence u get laughed down.
    you right about one thing "those cats wouldn't be on viceland" LOL THATS TV!!! YOU GOTTA BE IN THE DNA OF THE MAINSTREAM TO BE ON TV YOU BIG DUMMY!!!!! #THEHATEMUSTFADE YOU BIG MADE AN SOME OF US GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK VICELANDTV WEDNESDAY 8PM PST IM ON BITCH TELL YA BOO SHE MIGHT WANNA SEE IT TO BBC DOCUMENTARY COMING IN FEBRUARY, NOISEY RAPS LONGBEACH COIMG IN 2017,,, IM WORKING BITCH CHRISTBEARER&HOLOCAUST ALBUM COMING 2017, BLACK KNIGHTS OF THE NORTHSTAR COMING MARCH 2017, NORTHSTAR COMING 2017, CHRISTBEARER SOLO NOT YET TITTLED COIMG 2017

no one cares. maybe if it was 97. welcome to 2017.. you was 25, that's when this hype would have been worth anything, and you woulda been able to spend the cash on pcp and use the girls and their pussies how yakuub intended you to do.

hotep faggot.

BUGGED OUT

Question

no one cares. Maybe if it was 97. Welcome to 2017.. You was 25, that's when this hype would have been worth anything, and you woulda been able to spend the cash on pcp and use the girls and their pussies how yakuub intended you to do.

Hotep faggot.
    look look at him LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Just look,,,,,, ooooh! Why you so mad? WHAT HAPPEN TO YO CONTROL? YOU LET ME GET IN YA HEAD ,,NOW YOU BIG MAD!!!LOL DEEP DOWN IN YO SOUL!!!LOL AND DONT TRY ND FLIP IT LIL FUCK BOY IM NOWAY MOVED,, GO POST IN A THRED THAT DONT SAY CHRIST AND I PROMISE YOU!! I WONT COME STALK YOU IM MAKING MONEY AND FEEDING MY FAMILY OFF THIS SHIT FRFR LOL BUT YOU SOOOOOO MAD I CANT JUST PRACTICE MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT ON HERE LOL HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS AMERICA FAM FREEDOM OF SPEACH , BITCH YOU CAN GET MAD GET GLAD , HIT THE JIONT BUT DONT FORGET MY POINT #THEHATEMUSTFADE
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-23-2017 at 05:30 PM.

BUGGED OUT

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by the hound View Post
    oh! Shit! Man! God damn!!!! Here come this old white fag tryna say im old when the nigga still into rap 30+ and a hater ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i mean if you still gone be into yo child hood vibes thats peace but dont hate haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats like still playing basketball but hating on spalding cuzz it aint wilson ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa that brand making money and aint going no where just play ball ya bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. FOR ALL YALL JUST TUNNING IN THIS WHY THEY MAD #THEHATEMUSTFADE YOU BIG MADE AN SOME OF US GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK VICELANDTV WEDNESDAY 8PM PST IM ON BITCH TELL YA BOO SHE MIGHT WANNA SEE IT TO BBC DOCUMENTARY COMING IN FEBRUARY, NOISEY RAPS LONGBEACH COIMG IN 2017,,, IM WORKING BITCH CHRISTBEARER&HOLOCAUST ALBUM COMING 2017, BLACK KNIGHTS OF THE NORTHSTAR COMING MARCH 2017, NORTHSTAR COMING 2017, CHRISTBEARER SOLO NOT YET TITTLED COIMG 2017
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-23-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Banned

I'm in my 20's brah
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.