Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How wutang-corp's fav album was made - OUATIS Book

Why bother asking dude questions about the book. He stated in the thread he couldn't even get through the whole thing.

Why would you buy a book telling you about an album you will never hear?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

Chapter 5 is comprised of posts from the deleted "It's Coming..." thread.

sure i'll support... LOL

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Chapter 9 will be about stealing the artwork from Jason Koza

Definite pass but I'm sure that bitch Radiosacklick Man will purchase a copy for me! I mean who the fuck woulld even believe this book let alone spend $$$ on it? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    that's a fair question. In my case want to find out more about how the album came about (maybe some stories surrounding the recording of some of the verses), how Ringz typically got in touch with artists, who provided the budget upfront (we still don't know), more details about who made a serious purchasing offer etc. I don't imagine ALL of these questions will be answered, but some will. honestly I have no problem with not being able to hear the album, but I can definitely see how others might feel differently
    Retired.

I'm sure the book is littered with lies, wouldnt waste my money on this garbage. the real story is out there for those who dont have their head too far up wu-tangs asses

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    that's a fair question. In my case want to find out more about how the album came about (maybe some stories surrounding the recording of some of the verses), how Ringz typically got in touch with artists, who provided the budget upfront (we still don't know), more details about who made a serious purchasing offer etc. I don't imagine ALL of these questions will be answered, but some will. honestly I have no problem with not being able to hear the album, but I can definitely see how others might feel differently
    I have yet to read the entire full thing so I'm not going to tell you whats in the final edit and whats not. Here's what I know. Cyrus is one of the very few people that was part of the inner circle. From what I've read, the book is an incredible read and tells the complete unknown story about what really happened behind the scenes. If you think what played out in public was crazy and interesting, then this book will probably blow your mind as the real story is pretty nuts and hasn't been told. All of the conspiracy theories I've seen online, the post101, how the album came together, the "lies", even what went down on this forum was discussed when I was interviewed by Cyrus. He did the same with RZA. What was used or taken out by the final editors I have yet to see. Hoping to read the very final version in January.

The amount of hurt feelings in this thread is comical.

Ya'll really hurt deep down by Ringz and Rza actions lol?

You guys think the man owes you something, hard done by or what?

Very few people on this board liked Ringz shit before the Shaolin LP.

Now ya'll are mad as fuck you can't get it, and because you can't get it you shit on Ringz with insults "patched together mix tape bullshit" etc hahahaha sad as fuck!

This project put the Wu in the mainstream media. End of story, if you were ever a fan of or are still a fan (if you post here regularly and aren't you need a fuckin life) then this project was worth doing and you should appreciate it just for that reason.

I'll be waiting for my signed copy Ringz, I'll send you $50 via PayPal. (For real)

Peace

Peace CT

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    This project put the Wu in the mainstream media. End of story, if you were ever a fan of or are still a fan (if you post here regularly and aren't you need a fuckin life) then this project was worth doing and you should appreciate it just for that reason.

I'll be waiting for my signed copy Ringz, I'll send you $50 via PayPal. (For real)

Peace
    Agree with you big time on the dudes who hate Wu but have 1 million posts here. However, totally disagree about the mainstream idea with this album. Sure TMZ talked about for a day but in the END this was a TOTAL bust for Clan. Even some of the Clan admitted that. This only benefited RZA and Ringz. Clan didn't see an increase in album sales. And most casual fans just think a classic 90s Wu sounding album was sold to a scumbag. And a lot of hip hop fans want to hear the music and do not care about all that other nonsense. I think the way this went down it hurt the Clan's name. You could see that when album was sold on all sorts of social media and sites by the fans comments. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    The amount of hurt feelings in this thread is comical.

Ya'll really hurt deep down by Ringz and Rza actions lol?

You guys think the man owes you something, hard done by or what?

Very few people on this board liked Ringz shit before the Shaolin LP.

Now ya'll are mad as fuck you can't get it, and because you can't get it you shit on Ringz with insults "patched together mix tape bullshit" etc hahahaha sad as fuck!

Just look at this pure dick riding lmao
    How long are you going to suck a ringz dick? I bet you really like it. Alright, keep sucking his dick, maybe he will give you a chance to listen 15 seconds snippet of this uoaitis or whatever this shit is called...
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Banned

Wink Forgot to post my music link

hA HA HA LOL CILVARINGS IS SUCH A GANGSTER FOR THIS LOL I MEAN WE AINT ALL WAY GOT ALONG THE GREATEST BUT MY G RINGS CHEERS, ONN THE BOOK SITUATION

NEW CHRISTBEARER ALBUM "FOR CHRIST SAKE" AVAILABLE HERE!!!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU
    https://christbearernorthstar.bandcamp.com

"JESUS CHRIST BEARER SUPERSTAR" AVAILABLE HERE!!!
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/christbearer3

EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION CD & AUTOGRAPH COPY
    "JESUS CHRIST BEARER SUPERSTAR"
    SEND ORDER TO [email protected] VIA PAYPAL

Why not? I'd read a book about a far off island I'll probably never visit. For the same reason, curiosity.

Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sems View Post
    why not? I'd read a book about a far off island i'll probably never visit. For the same reason, curiosity.
    this part