Thread: RIP Ricky Harris AKA DJ Ez Dicc

Aww man! WTF is going on in 2016? Everybody dies... RIP

Damn this guy was hilarious r.i.p.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Banned

R.I.P EASTSIDE LBC TIPPLE OG!!!!!! I GREW UP WITH THIS DUDE ME , HIM, AND SNOOP ALL WENT TO Golgotha Trinity Baptist Church IN LONGBEACH HIS FATHER REV HARRIS WAS THE PREACHER AND HE WAS FUNNY AS SHIT EVEN AS A YOUNGSTER,, ONE TIME HE TOLD MY COUSIN JASON WHO WAS SNAGGLE TOOTH THAT "IT LOOKED LIKE THE CREST MOBILE BROKE DOWN AND THE CAVITY CREEPS GOT ONE" LOL AS A CHILD THAT THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS RIP BIG HOMIE LBCYA

BUGGED OUT

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    yeah we call it evil side longbeach for a reason frfr

-

I didn't know Ricky Harris died. Thanks for posting this. He was in Heat movie with Robert Deniro and Al Pacino. He also was on a episode of Dark Blue tv show with Dylan McDermott and Omari Hardwick. He was in This Christmas movie with Lauren London, Idris Elba, Regina King, Sharon Leal, singer Chris Brown and rapper David Banner. I remember him as Snoop Dogg's DJ on Snoop's albums. He was in Snoop Dogg, Dogg Pound and r&b group The Dramatics Doggy Dogg World video. He came on stage at the beginning before they performed. He said we got some good looking people in the house tonight and we got some ugly people hahahahahahahahahahaha. Put your hands together for Snoop Doggy Dogg, the Dogg Pound and the fabulous Dramatics.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Ricky also had a small part in Poetic Justice movie with Janet Jackson and 2Pac Shakur. He was 2Pac's baby mother boyfriend. 2Pac and rapper Tone Loc beat up Ricky because 2Pac got in a argument with him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.