Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

Banned

Lightbulb Question for you heathens

If you dont believe in the wisdom of allah (wu) why are you on this form? I mean i like some christian rock bands but i aint gone get on the fan page with they congregation,,, you heathens please explain yourselves,,,,

ps. Lets start with the dude who calls himself "satan" on here an keeps constantly private messaging me with insults like some mistreated highschool girl whos virginity i took and then turned around and dated the the hot cheerleader lol
    Last edited by professor farriday; 01-01-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Finally a logical thread in this spot lately.

Hey looks its a fucking moron

Banned

Cool Ha ha ha imma see you in a min buddy you the problem with this thred and the world

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    hey looks its a fucking moron
    i am the solution so imma pay you a visit with my family and we gone tighten you up this year,,, promise,,, you fucked up when you got in my inbox boy lol ha ha im on yo head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol dont beleive me just watch

Banned

Thumbs down A so so so sincere thank you family

Quote Originally Posted by egg whites in my cuck tights View Post
    finally a logical thread in this spot lately.
    do you feel me family!!!? How cilvarings gone have a site( and yeah im talking to you cilvarings ) that is for wu and the nigga let a nigga with the name satan troll on here? For starters. Then who know lessons on here? Cilva told me to my face one time back in circa 2005(on killa bee tour) that the wu was dead when we were on tour,,, now this nigga wanna make money off a wu project in 2016 and act like he truly wu? Lol yeah this christbearer,, i mean i respect the nigga hustle i mean its monster lol he even got rza to ruin his career and credibility with the shit.but dude this site need cleaning up and you claim to be muslim or moslem but this site got a nigga named satan on here causing mischief for what???? I know i aint perfect either (i know chop chop ha ha)but make him and all the infidels like him go to this 50.com or something and if they already there stay there
    peace, and cilva you said that brother and in all fairness it was dying back then but you still getting money off it in 2016(its forever) and yet you still have no respect for the wisdom of allah as much as money obviously cuzz this satan dude (that might secretly be you) is on here running amok

Banned

Default A so so so sincere thank you family

i love how you think i aint truly bout this smoke and im only playing with yo punk ass,,, my word imma prove to you im allah ,,, you ass getting whipped period(for your sake hopefully we dont go harder) lol someone will give you up ha ha ha lol and i dont give a fuck who you are or what horse you rode in on watch me work imma make you apologize like the ho you are on camera

Banned

If you believe in the wisdom of Allah why were you on angel dust chopping your cock off?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the hound View Post
    if you believe in the wisdom of allah why were you on angel dust chopping your cock off?
    because heathens like you on here that dont rza let hang on still like(cilvarings) drove me a little batty but thank god me and rza aint that tight no more um um not no mo,, but i got love for him ,,, i just know my limits now,, i have none , yet when i hang around or associate with fakes like you that claim to love wu,, anymore questions?,,,,i got one for you now all this time ive been back on the seen why you the 2nd guy (and im sure he was gay) to talk about my dizzle? I mean the females dont even bring that up lol bwwwwwahhhh you gay. Lol bwwwwwwahhhh right? And i dont hate all gay people so its cool because i see you obviously are ha haha ,, i mean damn!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by professor farriday View Post
    because heathens like you on here that dont rza let hang on still like(cilvarings) drove me a little batty but thank god me and rza aint that tight no more um um not no mo,, but i got love for him ,,, i just know my limits now,, i have none , yet when i hang around or associate with fakes like you that claim to love wu,, anymore questions?,,,
    What the fuck does any of this mean?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

what the fuck does any of this mean?
    you a dumb, deaf and blind 85%(in all due respect, i say this with love) and cilvarings is not a poor rightous teacher, or a rich rightous teacher, which is the whole basis for the wu,, i spoke on the phone with rings for like and and hour when i first met him and his thing was "the black man is not god" and my thing is if you dont believe that and you still rep wu, you not only dumb. Deaf and blind 85% but you truly stupid also(i say this in all due respect and love) because if the kkk (not saying wu kkk) had a rally ever sunday , i would not show up lol and if they had a web site i would be on it , at least not with how many post you and satan got a million ha haha wow ,, anymore question?

Me-ps im on vicelandtv tonight at 1am pst then again at 4am pst
    you- again!!!?
    Me- ah yeah again and again suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nigga i am wu!!!!!

Banned

Again, what the fuck does any of that mean? You're talking nonsensical bullshit.

If YOU followed the wisdom Allah then why are YOU a drug fuck? And then why are YOU questioning others?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I didn't know you had to to be a Muslim to be a fan of the Wu Tang Clan. I never messaged him or even acknowledged him, I think he is trying to use me to draw attention to himself. I'm not even familiar with this artist I don't think hes one of the Killer bees
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/artists/bios.php

Banned

i didn't know you had to to be a muslim to be a fan of the wu tang clan. I never messaged him or even acknowledged him, i think he is trying to use me to draw attention to himself. I'm not even familiar with this artist i don't think hes one of the killer bees
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/artists/bios.php
    you a homo tryna be nice wont save you nigga im on you asslol dont get scared now fuck boy lol

Banned

Talking A so so so sincere thank you family

again, what the fuck does any of that mean? You're talking nonsensical bullshit.

If you followed the wisdom allah then why are you a drug fuck? And then why are you questioning others?
    shut yo bitch ass up!!!!! Lol if you tell a 2 year old 4+4 =8 he gone say you talking nonsencial bs also bwaaaaahhhh bwahhhhh lol you gotta be the dumbest mf on here ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa lol and you gay lol , yo boy said "i dont know this artist i dont even think he killa bee" bawwwwwhhh bwaaahhhh peace im out you devils and this bullshit is below my pay grade lol bwhaaaahh