Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

BUGGED OUT

Wink A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by v4d3r View Post
    impressive. Most impressive. Lhx has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
    cuzz this mf just called me werid lol old bitch as video game playing mf lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you niggas on this site are 30 plus and thats a shame if you got time to hate on an omnipotent god who is on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? Shit is truly sad wow you think just because you foolish enuff to hate God its gone stop me from being on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst? I mean if i wasnt on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? I wouldnt come on this site but im paid every time im on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? So it truly bothers me that people that claim to rep the "great wu tang" asss fans would not understand that me being on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst ? Is the tops of the biz baby i mean is your favorite rapper on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst ? And if he was on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst , he wouldnt be on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst . Because nobody cares about your life or his enuff to put him on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? I mean you should ask me how does it feel to be on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? And being one of the few to survive wu and eat of the legacy like a muther fucking long beach city gangster and west coast og thats on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know?vicelandtv , bbc,tmz,cnn,bet mtv, i mean some bitch add hater on here said only thirty people know me and not only am i on tv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? Ive been on evry week tactfully for the last three months and i dont care if you dont read this because on VICELANDtv tonight @9pm pst and again @12 am pst and again @ 3 am pst you know? By the grace of Allah! Fard Muhammad
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 02-21-2017 at 08:56 PM.

{>____<}

I can't login for some reason. Will you be one next Tuesday?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

lol such godly behaviour

Banned

What the fuck was that wack shit?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

God is very real. Peace be with you.