Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

Your bigotry and intolerance are exactly the same as that shown by the terrorists who kill those who do not share their beliefs. The free world of rational secular individuals is tired of people like you. You will reap as you have sown.

CB, do you think it's possible for the god degree to manifest itself, albeit falsely, through spook gods which operate on a lower level than the true 'n living?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz I've always gotten a strong impression that this is how peeps feel about him in the real world too. I remember when the 911 call from his homie after he cut his dick off was released, dude just sounded totally like why the fuck is this fucking nosebleed in my life, and fuck I don't wanna deal with this shit. Same as when rza was asked about him. Dude just sounded like fuck I wish this degenerate didn't exist lolz.
    Lol @ nosebleed

The thing is these crack heads are persistent and you can't ignore them because they have this never give up attitude that if they applied it to their life besides being drug fucked they'd actually be successful. Maybe if we stay still he won't know we are here lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

BUGGED OUT

Wink A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    cb, do you think it's possible for the god degree to manifest itself, albeit falsely, through spook gods which operate on a lower level than the true 'n living?
    No Beloved there is no spook or mystery god just the true and living god, who is Man . There are spirits or entities that exist but like energy they cant effect you unless they travel through a physical medium like a cord, wire , or my favorite Man or Human Being

ps. God is Man and Man is god period
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-12-2017 at 12:18 PM.

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    never heard of any of these artist,,,, but i wonder if they have heard of me? What do you think?

Ps. My educated guess would be yes #forchristsake

BUGGED OUT

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    the devil is self the battle is within.

enjoy the knowledge.

inb4 not world famous so it don't count.
    BRUV ONCE AGAIN WHO IN THE HELL?NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUYS YOU POST MUSICALLY, BUT CHANCES ARE FOR BETTER OR WORSE THEY KNOW ME "the devil is self the battle is within.

enjoy the knowledge".AND REITERATING WHAT I SAID DONT MEAN YOU SMART LOL

PS."inb4 not world famous so it don't count." YOU ILLITERATE SO THAT COMMENT IS WHAT DONT COUNT LOL

PS. AND YOUS A BITCH AS BUSTER HIDING BEHIND SOME PUNK AS "IMM ASIATIC" BULLSHIT!!!!!LOL I RESPECT NOEL MORE THAN YOU FUCKING SCARY ASS INFEDEL, OUR CONVO IS OVER!!! YOUR NOT WORTH!!!Y YOUR NOT WORTHY!!! (IN MY WAYNES WORLD VOICE LOL)

go do some devils pcp, then slice off your dick, then be big mad that god in person tried to kill himself, you have a wasteful devilish existence,,

then claim you're a god

herp derp devil.

#chopcocksforchrist

yeah im big mad trolololo

fail at life, fail at suicide.

#chopcocks4christ

CB, picture me rollin', magne 😎.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIST BEARER View Post
    ps. God is Man and Man is god period
    "In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction."

"Our position is to be self-centered, with ourselves being the most important person (the “God”) of our subjective universe, so we are sometimes said to worship ourselves."

http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fun...al-beliefs.php

If satanism is about worshiping one self, them why is it called satanism? Why is an individualistic, self worship religion where it states there is no other god apart from oneself, literally called after a 'god' or whatever from another religion?

Its like someone came up with this idea to worship oneself and then wanted to be controversial by calling this religion after the bad guy in the bible.

Would satanism exist without christianity?

Not dissing, just curious

Because its fun, a system best reserved for the outcast like me

Because its spitting in the face of organized religion

Because we practice magic rituals and aren't afraid to use black magic like the Wiccans who believe it will come back to haunt you(No proof)

Because if you keep turning the other cheek you run out of cheeks

Because Satan is the perfect symbolic archetype to represent knowledge, non conformity, rebellion or whatever personal meaning it holds for you.

"Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential."

Because God is the real bad guy in the Bible, a ruthless murdering tyrant

Satan encouraged Adam & Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge rather then remain ignorant, we see this as a good thing

In Paradise Lost he & the fallen angels rebelled against God, the establishment

Satanism would probably still exist without Christianity maybe not the word Satan, but there are dozens of infernal names that are considered to be mythical devils

We also have FAQ page
    http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fun...al-beliefs.php

http://www.slideshare.net/johnhjhwan/satanism-101
    Last edited by Satan; 01-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.