Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Because its fun, a system best reserved for the outcast like me

Because its spitting in the face of organized religion

Because we practice magic rituals and aren't afraid to use black magic like the Wiccans who believe it will come back to haunt you(No proof)

Because if you keep turning the other cheek you run out of cheeks

Because Satan is the perfect symbolic archetype to represent knowledge, non conformity, rebellion or whatever personal meaning it holds for you.

"Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential."

Because God is the real bad guy in the Bible, a ruthless murdering tyrant

Satan encouraged Adam & Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge rather then remain ignorant, we see this as a good thing

In Paradise Lost he & the fallen angels rebelled against God, the establishment

Satanism would probably still exist without Christianity maybe not the word Satan, but there are dozens of infernal names that are considered to be mythical devils

We also have FAQ page
    http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fun...al-beliefs.php

http://www.slideshare.net/johnhjhwan/satanism-101
    So is it called Satanism as a kind of 'fuck you' to Christianity and organized religions in general?

Thks for da info

Sure, but I would say the most defining aspect that separates it from other religions is the practice of both sides of magic, "to help or hinder". To achieve your desired change/outcome by any means possible

"Greater and lesser magic (known also as high and low magic or collectively Satanic magic) is a system of magic within LaVeyan Satanism. Greater magic is a form of ritual practice and is meant as psychodramatic catharsis to focus one's emotional energy for a specific purpose. Lesser magic is the practice of manipulation by means of applied psychology and glamour (or "wile and guile") to bend an individual or situation to one's will."
    Last edited by Satan; 01-12-2017 at 07:29 PM.

this beat. = winter warz remix

BUGGED OUT

Wink

"In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction."
    i once had a mother in law who's church actually taught this philosophy (Always knew she was posessed by satanLOL) but believe it or not some of that alester crawly shit is quite Genius( well evil Genius if you will), the parts that are completely Moral of course if that makes any sense to you LOL

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    CB, picture me rollin', magne 😎.
    [I see you Magne! stay on that Fly shit you heard!!!!!

"In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction."
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRIST BEARER View Post
    i once had a mother in law who's church actually taught this philosophy (Always knew she was posessed by satanLOL) but believe it or not some of that alester crawly shit is quite Genius( well evil Genius if you will), the parts that are completely Moral of course if that makes any sense to you LOL
    And how is this philosophy any different then your 5% man is god stuff? Aleister Crowley has nothing to do with Satanism...

WAS ALEISTER CROWLEY A SATANIST?

Crowley was many things—a poet, a mountaineer, an occultist, an author and the founder of a religion based on the principle of Thelema, the Greek word for “will.” He was not a Satanist, and he did not consider himself to be one. His intention was to found a religion that employed the “method of science and the aim of religion.” It is a spiritual doctrine melding aspects of eastern and Western religion, ceremonial magic and it reveres ancient Egyptian deities as primary figures.

WAS ALEISTER CROWLEY PART OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN?

No. Crowley died in 1947. The Church of Satan was founded in 1966.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-occ...cca-voodoo.php

So let me get this straight...

Man is god, we are in control, therefore Allah doesn't exist right? So all praises due to yourself? Does the devil exist? Can you prove any of it?
    Last edited by Satan; 01-15-2017 at 02:38 AM.

lol fave rappers.. i have no idea who cb is or was til i googled him 4 days back,

i build with my fave rappers// zion i/ eligh, lowkey akala, and tech, aswell as cyrus malachi, i ve had really good exchanged with on facebook..

lol at cbs ego. no one knows who he is.. he big mad!

maybe he lost his cock and has an ever growing ego.. delusional is a word that comes to mind.

i still cant get over.. claiming to be a god, but promoting devilish culture to teh young lords..

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol fave rappers.. i have no idea who cb is or was til i googled him 4 days back,

i build with my fave rappers// zion i/ eligh, lowkey akala, and tech, aswell as cyrus malachi, i ve had really good exchanged with on facebook..

lol at cbs ego. no one knows who he is.. he big mad!

maybe he lost his cock and has an ever growing ego.. delusional is a word that comes to mind.

i still cant get over.. claiming to be a god, but promoting devilish culture to teh young lords..
    THIS WHEN YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO LOG OFF LOL WHEN NIGGAS ON WU CORP TELL CHRIST "NOBODY KNOW WHO YOU IS" LOL HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NIGGAS NOBODY KNOWS ARE POSSIBLY WILL EVER KNOW (FOR WHATEVER REASON LOL)EXSISTED MIND YOU. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MEAN HOW OLD IS THIS GUY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLAYING GAMES HAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU WAY TO OLD TO BE ENTERTAINING NIGGAS FOR FREE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOW IS ENTERTAINED HA HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET A JOB BRUH OR FOCUS WHILE YOU AT WORK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM A INTELECTUAL PUBLIC FIGURE PEON HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL IM BIGGER THAN HIP HOP (TRUE RAP) ALL PRAISE DUE TO IT MIND YOU BUT SOME MC'S GO ON TO BE ACTORS AN SUCH BUT LIL BUDDY(AND I HOPE YOU ARE YOUNG CUZZ THIS WILL LEARN YOU) IM NO ACTOR IM A FACTOR!,,,,, THIS MERE CONVERSATION HERE WILL BE ANALIZED NOT ONLY BY YOU BUT GENERATIONS TO COME HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA (THAT WAS MY EVIL GENUIS LAUGH)

PS.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU/...

Because we practice magic rituals and aren't afraid to use black magic like the Wiccans who believe it will come back to haunt you(No proof)
    ahahaha

Impressive. Most impressive. LHX has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
    Break fast is served