Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

BUGGED OUT

Wink A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by mister yo View Post
    yo cb, god to god here.

Whats the word on holo? And the vision for this possible project in the future?

Did you take any of my advice in the prior post to thought?
    still searching, sure have added some of your advise to my or rza's i should say vision, im just running with it

ps. I think the verses are as old as 2001, gotta give them a listen

BUGGED OUT

Unhappy A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    i'm actually asian
    dude what does it matter you call yourself satan and all the wise ones amongst us know the worst devil is a black one inturn asiatic,you the biggest problem!!!!!!!

Ps. Do better now you no better.

Why do you care?

Why are you so concerned with my race and religion?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIST BEARER View Post
    what color were they genius? purple LOL please say "white" so you can further prove you a God damn fool!!LOL Caucasians did not exist beyond 7000 years ago #FACTS

PS.1. DONT SMOKE PCP NO DEAL 2.NOT A BELIEVER IN THE WISDOM OF ALLAH IM IN THE KNOW
    PS.Any more QUESTIONS SINCE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY ON A QUEST I AM HERE TO GUIDE PROPERLY
    They weren't white, they weren't African either. They were descendants from West Asian peoples.

If you don't follow the wisdom of Allah then what are you doing on a Wu-Tang website?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

BUGGED OUT

Wink A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Why do you care?
    i dont know maby because you stay in my DMs and I screen shot all the satanic fuckery your infatuated as send me LOL!!!!

wu tang hasnt spat knowledge since cappa was a taxi driver

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    They weren't white, they weren't African either. They were descendants from West Asian peoples.

If you don't follow the wisdom of Allah then what are you doing on a Wu-Tang website?
    !.Dumb ass the NOI CREATED THE WIDOM OF ALLAH!!!!I AM IT I DO MUCH MORE THAN FOLLOW, NOW WHY YO HEATHEN ASS ON HERE?!!!LOL
    2.LET ME REPEAT IT,,SAY IT WITH ME THE ORIGINAL MAN IS THE ASIATIC BLACK MAN TAUGHT BY THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD SINCE CIRCA 1930-33 (LOOK IT UP) GOING ON DAMN NEAR 100 YEARS FOOLIO THAT WOULD MAKE US DESCENDANTS FROM NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,,AND WEST ASIAN MAN OR PEOPLE TAKE YOUR PICK ANY MORE QUESTIONS ?

BUGGED OUT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    wu tang hasnt spat knowledge since cappa was a taxi driver
    it depends on who you consider wu tang THE WHOLE CLAN OR THE 9 ORIGINAL ARTIST WHO ESTABLISHED THE BRAN ONLY(ALTHOUGH I FEEL GHOST AND REA PLAY THEY PART WITH KILLA ALWAYS)
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-09-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIST BEARER View Post
    it depends on who you consider wu tang THE WHOLE CLAN OR THE 9 ORIGINAL ARTIST WHO ESTABLISHED THE BRAN ONLY(ALTHOUGH I FEEL GHOST AND REA PLAY THEY PART WITH KILLA ALWAYS)

show me some of their lyrics where they teach the wisdom and aint on some brand (slave) endorsing shit, if they understand the white man as the devil, then how comes ghost has lines where he disses osama for what he did, even asking him to try that on their hood. guess ghost forgot the lessons, same with rae, all he endorses is expensive designer where, created by the devil... how is that spreading knowledge or wisdom? to me its being hippocritical., knowing what brands do and how they exploit aziatic children all over the globe so rae and ghost can rap about maybachs and jacobs watches.

the only person even remotly conscious is killah priest, but i gave up on him before tpwowr,

the ras kass joint, how to kill GAWD, describes whats happened perfectly.. that gawd has been killed..black hiphop is regressing, dumbing people down. even worse is that wu joined that trend, even tho they claimed to never be like that on wu forever...

most people thought this joint was against the x tian god, and was like herp derp if this was called how to kill allah, then people would be mad..

ras should have called it how to kill ALLAH, as the black man noi supreme centricism doesnt go well, when you 'know' others are white. then they tell you their not white.. they say their aziatic.. to which you scoff.. then you post regarding summerians being aziatic.. trololo. dude... ever heard the expression the pot calling the kettle black?

show me any wu track from the last ten years that spits knowledge like this? they may do the odd line, but thier lifestyle doesnt go with what they spit.. so they changed their lines to be more like normal/commercial rappers.. as rappers usually rap about their lives/experiences.. rza is the perfect example.. he used to be conscious of black/ world issues.. but now he got money, he doesnt care how many blacks die, or what issues ie.. white washing history, he;s just a corporate sell out.

btw.. so your an annointed bearer? what is it that you bear? do you bare bears? or do you bear christ? (you do know no one has ever existed with that name. let alone the fables written about that man?, if anything his name was esu, thats if he existed.. to me it seems like some sort of masonic mind fuck...

especially as the person who the story reps says you dont need to worship and was trying to stop the wealth in the temples.. anyways..
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    show me some of their lyrics where they teach the wisdom and aint on some brand (slave) endorsing shit, if they understand the white man as the devil, then how comes ghost has lines where he disses osama for what he did, even asking him to try that on their hood. guess ghost forgot the lessons, same with rae, all he endorses is expensive designer where, created by the devil... how is that spreading knowledge or wisdom? to me its being hippocritical., knowing what brands do and how they exploit aziatic children all over the globe so rae and ghost can rap about maybachs and jacobs watches.

the only person even remotly conscious is killah priest, but i gave up on him before tpwowr,

the ras kass joint, how to kill GAWD, describes whats happened perfectly.. that gawd has been killed..black hiphop is regressing, dumbing people down. even worse is that wu joined that trend, even tho they claimed to never be like that on wu forever..
    most people thought this joint was against the x tian god, and was likTHE e herp derp if this was called how to kill allah, then people would be mad..

ras should have called it how to kill ALLAH, as the black man noi supreme centricism doesnt go well, when you 'know' others are white. then they tell you their not white.. they say their aziatic.. to which you scoff.. then you post regarding summerians being aziatic.. trololo. dude... ever heard the expression the pot calling the kettle black?

show me any wu track from the last ten years that spits knowledge like this? they may do the odd line, but thier lifestyle doesnt go with what they spit.. so they changed their lines to be more like normal/commercial rappers.. as rappers usually rap about their lives/experiences.. rza is the perfect example.. he used to be conscious of black/ world issues.. but now he got money, he doesnt care how many blacks die, or what issues ie.. white washing history, he;s just a corporate sell out.

btw.. so your an annointed bearer? what is it that you bear? do you bare bears? or do you bear christ? (you do know no one has ever existed with that name. let alone the fables written about that man?, if anything his name was esu, thats if he existed.. to me it seems like some sort of masonic mind fuck...

especially as the person who the story reps says you dont need to worship and was trying to stop the wealth in the temples.. anyways..
    .WELL GOD YOU ACTUALLY RIGHT!1. I SAID THEY WERE DOING THERE PART AS FAR AS WU GO AND THERE "REPRESENTATION OF THE WISDOM OF ALLAH" I NEVER TOTALLY AGREED. AS I SAID IM FROM THE NOI ( YET THE WISDOM OF ALLAH IS WHAT IT IS) THE CLAN NEVER REPPED IT PROPERLY UNDER CLEARANCE 13X TO BE HONEST BUT I RESPECTED THE FACT RZA WAS THE CLOSES THING NEXT TO WHAT I SAW FOR MYSELF AS GREAT IN THE INDUSTRY AND I STILL RESPECT THAT GENIUS HE SHOWED. I JUST FEEL THEY (GHOST ,REA AND KILLA DROP MORE JEWELS HERE AND THERE ,AND THATS ALL I EXPECT FROM THOSE WHO FOLLOW SOMEONE(CLEARENCE 13x) WHO LEFT THE TEACHINGS OF THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD)
    2.CHRIST BEARER IS THE TRUE CHRIST THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD I BEAR.. NOT NO MYSTERY JESUS THAT NEVER EXISTED BRUV LOL YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP, WHICH WAS PART OF MY GENIUS IN TAKING THE NAME THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, INTERSTAND AND OVERSTAND GET IT, HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THOSE

just blasting, what would jesus do intro and track from ras kass...

https://raskass.bandcamp.com/track/w...-jesus-do-skit

ras > all wu members.