Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Question for you heathens

Why are you so concerned with my race and religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    why is "knowledge" being strictly referred to in this thread as political propaganda?

bullshit.

Holo spits knowledge.

speaking of which CB. those unreleased Holo verses RZA has must be from the Bobby Digital era and unless Holo has access to them himself i doubt they will ever come out because, i also doubt, RZA's viewpoint has changed on Holo/what he was going to do with those unreleased verses. ALSO CB, RZA aint the best dude to be surrounding yourself with at the time being. thats just some God to God shit sun.

can i suggest possibly taking this Holo project OUT of the washed up Wu-Tang camp and poser wanna be noob 'Wu' new school producers and work with some actual talented open minded producers that can forge something new for Holo and you...

not only political. but if your a god / 5% and you endorse trump and shit like that, your just the devil you are warning others about,. if they can white wash history.. what can they do with pol tricks

CB, what happened to your dick after they couldn't reattach it? Did you keep it? You probably could've got a few bucks for it if you'd put it on eBay during your 15 minutes. Might even got an extra dollar or 2 if you'd signed it.

so ras spits superrr lyrical but he;s wack cos of his flow? and cos he hasnt gained mainstream respect? your talking on NOI and its teaching, then your saying ras who spits more knowledge than wu, isnt as good as wu cos of his flow? even tho wu aren't repping noi or noge? do you actually overstand what it is your stating?

your basically stating wu are better cos they are more commercial, regardless that the knowledge they spit now is devilishment..

show me any wu track the last ten years that spits knowledge or lyrics like ras..

trololo at rating wu higher cos they made it in the devils billboard charts.. trololo at claiming to be NOI and not living the lifestyle and endorsing the very things that the devil has captured your attention with... more fool you,

instead of scientifically questioning others, why not DO YOU and concentrate on what is is your teacher has said you should do, i think you need to check yourself, im sure their are many devilish things you do/pay for that if you cut out, you maybe even more godly.

but i doubt it..

in the words of ras kass, niggnorance.
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-10-2017 at 07:35 AM.

^you shouldn't encourage CB to cut out devilish things. He's been known to get a bit carried away with that in the past.

BUGGED OUT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

so ras spits superrr lyrical but he;s wack cos of his flow? And cos he hasnt gained mainstream respect? Your talking on noi and its teaching, then your saying ras who spits more knowledge than wu, isnt as good as wu cos of his flow? Even tho wu aren't repping noi or noge? Do you actually overstand what it is your stating?

Your basically stating wu are better cos they are more commercial, regardless that the knowledge they spit now is devilishment..

Show me any wu track the last ten years that spits knowledge or lyrics like ras..

Trololo at rating wu higher cos they made it in the devils billboard charts.. Trololo at claiming to be noi and not living the lifestyle and endorsing the very things that the devil has captured your attention with... More fool you,

instead of scientifically questioning others, why not do you and concentrate on what is is your teacher has said you should do, i think you need to check yourself, im sure their are many devilish things you do/pay for that if you cut out, you maybe even more godly.

But i doubt it..

in the words of ras kass, niggnorance.
    1.once again #facts you aint black,,, 2.why you big mad? LoL
    3.never said rass kass was wack, or either spit more true knowledge
    4.i said rass like a lot of other great m c's has no style!!!!! Translation personality!!!!!!cute words like "niggnorance" are very creative like his rymes,,,but have you ever met rass?,, well, i have several times in and out the studio, and the brothers personality outside of rymeing aint that memorable not to take anything away from him, but ive hung around a snoop,meth,busta,tupac,rza ect ect and these people have more of a powerful,engaging,confident,social.presents, iN this line of work it matters is all im saying,pop just mean popular.all that illuminati bullshit about reptilians is bullshht. You brainwashed my friend, the devil is self as sure as God. Im just building with you, and the reason i say you not black is when we speaking of knowledge you post all types of pics blasting the NOI?lol when it dont matter what branch of knowledge of self you rep BLACKS know there would be none without THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD!!!LOL
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-10-2017 at 09:36 AM.

BUGGED OUT

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    ^you shouldn't encourage cb to cut out devilish things. He's been known to get a bit carried away with that in the past.
    why all you AUSSIE'S BIG MAD? LOL LMBAOF FRFR
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-10-2017 at 09:40 AM.

BUGGED OUT

Cool A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by mister yo View Post
    why is "knowledge" being strictly referred to in this thread as political propaganda?

Bullshit.

Holo spits knowledge.

Speaking of which cb. Those unreleased holo verses rza has must be from the bobby digital era and unless holo has access to them himself i doubt they will ever come out because, i also doubt, rza's viewpoint has changed on holo/what he was going to do with those unreleased verses. Also cb, rza aint the best dude to be surrounding yourself with at the time being. Thats just some god to god shit sun.

Can i suggest possibly taking this holo project out of the washed up wu-tang camp and poser wanna be noob 'wu' new school producers and work with some actual talented open minded producers that can forge something new for holo and you...
    im working with a production team outta london they have the verses from long ago in the vaults not rza,

where did i mention illuminati and reptilias?

you must have me confused with snoop or rza during his blue phase or jerry hellers ghost. most of those fools are masons... read what i wrote.. MASONS. not zombie aliens.

so you can claim that the summerians where aziatic. and you incorporate that into black noi/5% mythos, but when i state im aziatic, then you say it dont count.

TROLOLO at your big headedness.

y u so devilish? maybe cos the people who you claim to chill with have sold out to the devil man... even tho they known world wide, they spread nothing except being long ass advertisements for brands..

im sure your 120 taugh you where the word brand came from?
    after all your ancestors where branded for centuries.

hotep faggot. (this is me building with you, you didnt come with respect, you didnt even respond to the questions and statements i relayed to you in my first long post., to me your a joke, and ill let you entertain me for as long as i deem)
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-10-2017 at 10:05 AM.

the devil is self the battle is within.

enjoy the knowledge.

inb4 not world famous so it dont count.

BUGGED OUT

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    where did i mention illuminati and reptilias?

you must have me confused with snoop or rza during his blue phase or jerry hellers ghost. most of those fools are masons... read what i wrote.. MASONS. not zombie aliens.

so you can claim that the summerians where aziatic. and you incorporate that into black noi/5% mythos, but when i state im aziatic, then you say it dont count.

TROLOLO at your big headedness.

y u so devilish? maybe cos the people who you claim to chill with have sold out to the devil man... even tho they known world wide, they spread nothing except being long ass advertisements for brands..

im sure your 120 taugh you where the word brand came from?.
    after all your ancestors where branded for centuries.

hotep faggot. (this is me building with you, you didnt come with respect, you didnt even respond to the questions and statements i relayed to you in my first long post., to me your a joke, and ill let you entertain me for as long as i deem)
    1. once again never said you didnt count(just not Black asiatic man,do to the fact no respect for the nation even if you not apart) 2.i love you brother peace 3.Please be entertained 4.who are you though!?!!!!!!!!LOL #FORCHRIST #CHRISTBEARER