Thread: When does honesty become cuntish?

Banned

Default When does honesty become cuntish?

AKA

'There's This White Woman That's Mad At Me Because I Don't Care That A Celebrity Died'

A couple of weeks ago this I know chick messaged me to tell me that George Michael died. Not giving a fuck about his death I just ignored it and continued on with life and started the conversation in a new direction. A few days later or a week later whatever it was the same chick messaged me to say that some actress died so this time I decided to reply with "I don't care" which really lit a packer up her clacker and she proceded to tell me how much of a cunt I am and how it's polite to still listen to somebody even if you don't like the subject which is something I completely do not understand. Why on earth would I say anything about some actress that died when I don't care? I thought she was the bitch from Silence of the Lambs until my boss said she was the bitch from Star Wars. But what kind of dumb shit is it to talk to people about conversations you have no interest in? What a waste of time

Now today some whale died and me not knowing who the whale was much less giving a fuck that it's going to become soup of the day at the local Japanese restaurant I responded in my own unique way highlighting how little I gave a fuck which really, really upset this bird lol she's calling me an ignorant cunt and I can fuck off and how can anyone talk to you when you act this way blah blah blah

So where does the line of honesty end and the line of cuntishness begin? Is it right to be honest 100% of the time or do we really have to consider the other persons feelings these days? Do people really enjoy getting stuck talking about this that they hate or don't care about just so that they're not going to upset feelings, is this what people do?

To me you're 100% justified to step in and say you don't give a fuck about something and don't want to talk about it, what a complete waste of time that is for you to have to listen to that shit because the other person doesn't want to cry. Or is it just cuntish behaviour and you still should have conversations with people when you don't care about the subject? C'mon now we've all been stuck talking to someone at a party or a pub where they waffle on and on about their shitty job or some story that's way too long and goes nowhere or some bitch who brings up her ex, that shit is so boring and annoying I can't fathom it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

honestly more people should deal with it the way you do

in fact I've been taking some pointers from some of your posts in 2016 and they've been making my life easier recently

being 'a good listener' has disadvantages. I think you are on the right track

one thing I will say is that this chick seems surprised by your reactions - which I don't get. I would imagine you behave like this all the time so either she doesn't know you well or just wants to force those subjects on you stubbornly anyway

lol @ the whale example btw haha
    Retired.

topic reminds me of the legend BILLY JOEL

Retired.

You're being inconsiderate. A celebrity died, have a little respect. Their lives are worth more than the average person's.

I sort of tolerate peoples horseshit conversation on the understanding that they'll put up with mine.

Hound said he wasn't interested and wanted to talk about something else, which is at least a bit selfish.

That being said the single mother I spoke about before, if I didn't have to work with her I would let her know exactly why she stinks and give her no opportunity to speak back. Shes constantly talking about the problems shes created for herself and its not only boring but invites no sympathy. But its different if you consider somebody a friend, you have to indulge them a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    But its different if you consider somebody a friend, you have to indulge them a bit.
    This is a key point. If one a friend of mine really wants to talk about something I don't give a flying fuck about, I'll usually bare with them for a while. If someone I work with or someone I barely know does it, I'll just shrug them off and tell them I don't really care. If it's something personal and I can tell that they're hurt, I will act like a decent human being and will try to listen and talk a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Yo Hound, I really don't give a fuck about this topic.

Hahahaha!!!!!

Yeah the fact we live in a trivial world means we are presented with these situations. Sometimes i wanna get my mr spock on too u know? Converstions are pure indulgence alot of the time. I admit i do it. Not with everyone but i do it

And people chat alot of shit when their stomachs are full

Banned

LOL@Emperor Les and Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    honestly more people should deal with it the way you do

in fact I've been taking some pointers from some of your posts in 2016 and they've been making my life easier recently

being 'a good listener' has disadvantages. I think you are on the right track

one thing I will say is that this chick seems surprised by your reactions - which I don't get. I would imagine you behave like this all the time so either she doesn't know you well or just wants to force those subjects on you stubbornly anyway

lol @ the whale example btw haha
    I won't lie I've changed a lot in the last 2 years and we were friends way back in the day, drifted apart and now she's back but she hasn't been there for my changes so she doesn't know who I am as of today kinda thing. She never fucked me over but she showed her trued colours one time which means she can never progress up the friendship totem pole which puts her in the category of I don't care about the consequences of being cuntish. People like that in my life I use as social experiments to see how far I can go and what I can get away with haha fuck em.

I agree with Sosa that it depends on the friendship. If my close friends spoke about things I generally had no interest in I would at least get involved with it and ask questions and get them to explain it etc as you do in a conversation, but this bird isn't a close friend at all.

When you're a good listener, especially with a woman, you become a dumpster for their problems.

Lee I don't think it's wise to follow any of my philosophies haha people should do the opposite as what I do!

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

This whole Anti social thing you do is just the defense mechanism of a highly sensitive and thin skinned individual.

Banned

You need to stick to trying to be funny because your serious analysis is always way off

Quoting ≠ Agreement.