Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

Banned

That's his wife
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol, at classing worthwhile things you do, as employment.. lol i did a project.. (for someone else trololo)

ha, so employment necessarily can't be worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post

ha, so employment necessarily can't be worthwhile?

it is worthwhile, the person gets to earn money for their living, but what I was stating was.. when people say they have done xxxx for their company or see it as an achievement working a remedial office job and being proud of it.. trololo,,, id be proud of engineering/scientific feats, but working in an office or call centre or standing behind a counter are far from worthwhile things that one does in their life (topic of this thread brah)

but still,, people who talk about what they did at work and how much of a great career they have. just makes me laugh and think that their lives are shallow and in complete... I have plenty of friends who devote their whole day/week to their careers, they have hardly any social lives, and all they care about is/are proud of is, getting 25-35k a year, while they do 5 different jobs for the boss who makes millions every year.. they feel down dejected, but they don't understand why,, but hai! do your career, after all be proud of making others millions.. trolololo

hound.. trololo may wifeys got less teeth and they be crooked..

bob, you would faint bro. do you recall the gif of the girl you repped me for? she kinda looks like her.. ill have pics in September trololo

look brah im dead on topic - some jay oh bees are all about helping folks, getting paid doesn't really diminish that.

almost everything I do or say is worthwhile

nikka life is like an insane clown posse album : the cover looks good but once u get down to it shit is horrible

Banned

A very wise Vietnamese man at my work said "most important part of ta day is to log on bloody hell"

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    it is worthwhile, the person gets to earn money for their living, but what I was stating was.. when people say they have done xxxx for their company or see it as an achievement working a remedial office job and being proud of it.. trololo,,, id be proud of engineering/scientific feats, but working in an office or call centre or standing behind a counter are far from worthwhile things that one does in their life (topic of this thread brah)

but still,, people who talk about what they did at work and how much of a great career they have. just makes me laugh and think that their lives are shallow and in complete... I have plenty of friends who devote their whole day/week to their careers, they have hardly any social lives, and all they care about is/are proud of is, getting 25-35k a year, while they do 5 different jobs for the boss who makes millions every year.. they feel down dejected, but they don't understand why,, but hai! do your career, after all be proud of making others millions.. trolololo
    Actually, I was working on a project for a company client. I work in the environmental science/engineering field and I make way more than $35k/yr. It was a field and office project. Just because it's work doesn't necessarily mean it should not be interesting. I believe to maintain a healthy life, one has to enjoy what they do for a living, or at least try too.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I commend you ironman.

Got married, just got back from Afrikkka.
    I want to start working on a little library in my village. Should cost $15,000 total not counting books. I think that's pretty worthwhile. dead fucking broke right now though so I'm about to get off that gofundme juice. My wife is about to start studying for her nursing exam so i'm taking a second (night) job.

The last time I worked nightshift was during the beef with Saddiq Ghazawi and the Cock Tavern, so hopefully it helps my thread game.

tsa, congrats on your union. who's the lucky guy? good to hear that your village supported that type of marriage.

hahaha it's actually illegal in my village (14 years in jail).

Banned

Work is alright. It's not the highlight of my day I don't know what I'd do either unless I had a metric shit ton of money. I'd rather work than be a male stay at home mother to rats tbh the most productive thing I've been at work is planning a 7 week overseas trip

Whatever happened to Sidious K did he commit suicide after the ether?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

idk,
    7 week trip would be life. I did 3 weeks and now my life is total trash. I don't even have enough money to turn my phone on and I use it for work

I have to borrow 100 dollars from this guy

idk what my plan is for rent this month either. I wish I was cool enough to sell drugs but everyone I know is a god damn faggot that doesn't get skee'd