Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

sell this property, sell the other house, they be homeless but with 1/4 mil!

derpderp

people overthink life

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You're right Noel. Although, before you do the world a favor and kill yourself you May feel comforted to know that you made someone slightly more wealthy by purchasing the gun with which to blow your brains out.
    unlike ur failed attempt at falsifying a fake suicide that went un noticed and no one no money neither

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    unlike ur failed attempt at falsifying a fake suicide that went un noticed and no one no money neither
    My fake suicide is corp folklore and you know it fat man. Or is it skinny loose skin man now?

Unfortunately I think a lot of people's life's are not worthwhile I certainly couldn't tolerate living a normal person's life you gotta do what you love and make money and for me that's all squared away and I would go insane if I wasn't me totally I can't see doing anything else of course what I'm doing can't easily be duplicated plus most people would be too scared it's not easy to get in my position but it's very worthwhile

as some may know.. trololo

not with partner anymore.. so the only useful thing im doing is going court fighting for my kids

not spoke about assets or shit, im pretty surprised she has given up aftter something minor. but anyways..

she got the house atm. im back in my other house at my mums trololo.

gota keep keks flowing.

Banned

Sorry to hear that soul I hope you get treated fairly by the courts. I doubt it because men are nothing but child support when it comes to the kids unless the mum is really fucked up but here's hoping you get yours.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    What do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?
    I share everything and anything I have to offer...both on the inside and outside.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 05-21-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Soul hold your head fam..hope it works out bro

Banned

Unlike everyone else that has posted in this thread, I can honestly say I have done absolutely nothing that is worth while. And that bothers me on some level. I would like to know that if I die, my name will live on, but it won't. Even though I live a decent life, I haven't done anything worth while. I'm not rich, but I'm not poor. I do just about anything I want. But none of it is worth while.

Banned

If you have fun living a simple life or doing what you do then it's fine. It's better to be happy than "accomplished"
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^true, but I can relate to what art said. I don't need to be remembered or anything, but I'd like to leave behind something that can live on well after I'm gone.

If I can compose and perform one piece of music that I am truly proud of, satisfied with, and can rank alongside other timeless pieces of music I've heard, and have even a few people tell me they were genuinely moved by it, that will be the high point of my life and I will feel like I've really achieved something worthwhile.

And it's really not that big an ask. Just gotta find the right notes. I KNOW that I've got it in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Unlike everyone else that has posted in this thread, I can honestly say I have done absolutely nothing that is worth while. And that bothers me on some level. I would like to know that if I die, my name will live on, but it won't. Even though I live a decent life, I haven't done anything worth while. I'm not rich, but I'm not poor. I do just about anything I want. But none of it is worth while.
    that's an honest reply and if I were you I wouldn't worry about 'leaving a legacy'. Just enjoying life and otherwise going through the motions is okay.
    Retired.

i was just jokes, raising kids or growing bud isnt worthwhile.. its fun,,

something worthwhile would be making / doing something that will benefit millions of others.. but all we do is shit post on wu corp

anywhose. the british family courts system is a fucking joke

i basically have to accept her bullshit non molestation order, then i can progress to visitation of my kids.

if i dont accept, i will pay court fee's/expenses lawyer fee's until the evidence is all collated and a decision is made.. usually 6 months.. during that time i cant see my kids

so basically i have to do some legalese shit, im representing myself tomorrow.. in the family court
    trololo

going to ask for an undertaking as my last 2 jobs (in local govt and data collation for a govt agency) both required enhanced crbs.
    so hopefully a non mol will be changed to a 'promise' then i have to just make the judge believe that i wont go near my ex, or take the kids off of her. also have to say some shit like i do not agree with the details of the non mol order, but im not going to contest it as i know me and .... are over..

then in a few weeks.. my application for contact with the kids will pass, and bop!

shame tho. her old 2 wont get to see 'daddy' or get to go where i go..

trololo.

^^wishing you all the best with your court appearance tomorrow soul

pull some of that fly matlock shit breh

Matlock-Episodic_MAT-00016051d-300x300.jpg
    Retired.