once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 129

Thread: what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

  1. #31
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    10,273
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    How much do you put aside a month for surfboard wax and hookers?

    and "toes"
    Oh shit for a moment I though this was Stylemaster's reply.


    De mijne is 4x duurder!

  2. #32
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,768
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    That's what the Asians pay Asians to work.
    lolz
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  3. #33

    Default

    I completed a decent project at my job.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  4. #34
    The Lyrical Anomaly Warrior Aggressive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Batlimore,MD
    Age
    35
    Posts
    542
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Going to the movies for me

  5. #35
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    wait wait wait.

    how in the fuck do you guys work only 12-20 hours a week? especially in one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

    i have to work 40+ or else sell weed or some other shit
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  6. #36

    Default

    ^
    didn't noels imply that he's on the dole?

  7. #37
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,768
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Nah I ain't on the dole, magne.

    I get a decent hourly rate working part thyme, and I'm sensible with money. That's about it.

    Yeah I spent a few hundred bucks on video games and an arcade stick in the last week or so, but that's cos I can easily afford to cos I very rarely buy anything other than groceries and beer.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  8. #38

    Default

    how much are you going to set aside for the rogaine?

  9. #39
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,768
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Lolz I actually did buy some cheap generic hair growth regerating shit when I started losing hair, before realising I really didn't give a fuck. I didn't even bother using it all in the end.

    Just like I went back to cutting my own hair recently and when I lolzed at the scrappy job I did afterwards I briefly considered trying to tidy it up before asking myself 'why the fuck would I bother doing that?', and realising there was no valid answer to that question.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  10. #40

    Default

    i werk with the underclasses and great unwashed



  11. #41
    Honk Honk. soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Clown World.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    11,689
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    lol, at classing worthwhile things you do, as employment.. lol i did a project.. (for someone else trololo)

    i understand noels statement about children, but i dont see it like that, all the jobs/employment.. mean fuck all to me now..the most imporant work i've done in my life is raisingmy children.. chilling with them all day, teaching them (homeskewl bitch)
    watching them learn... nothing is better than that..

    i do have a project lined up, thats probably more on the vibe of this thread.. as many of you know i dont work.. i retired trololo when i was 34.. but this year im planning on making some eco friendly houses, hopefully spring time. my partners cousins will be moving up to wales, which is like 40 mins from here, we been speaking to them for about 2 years now. we have similar lifestyles, similar goals.. (we want to help people)
    they've got about 750,000 and we got about just under 500,000.. we got afew spots we're thinking of building these homes..justneed to check the places out then,start the fun.. hopefully about 5 eco friendly homes(latest tech/solar panels/low carbonfootprints almost self sustainable) then havea plot to work on with lots of fruit / veg / own meats

    once that shits complete (i estimate 5 years in total) going to start looking for tennants.. lol free homes for people who want to help/work the fields and other stuff we will need... shame pale horse dont post here no more;.. could have lulz if he lived with us..

  12. #42
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,768
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol, at classing worthwhile things you do, as employment.. lol i did a project.. (for someone else trololo)
    Couldn't agree more. I don't wanna knock any individual's hustle, but such a mentality is like another world to me.

    Raising kids isn't worthless by default, but it is sure as fucking lumpy shit not worthWHILE by default either. Most people act like it's the purpose of life and whatever, but that's just absolute lunacy. That would make life the most worthless, purposeless shit imaginable. Yeah the purpose of life is to keep re-producing just for the fucking sake of it.

    But yeah, eco friendly houses shit sounds cool, magne. Hope it works out for a playa.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  13. #43
    Honk Honk. soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Clown World.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    11,689
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    i agree bro, kids shouldnt be a goal or anchievement, i like it cos it gives me joy and happiness..

    before i met kaz, i never wanted kids(reproduce) or to settle down, that view has changed alot since we moved in together (i was 35 then lol), but since having them, and having all day free everyday.. how can it not be awesome lol, yes i get it the stress/crying/long ass days can be taxing and not for everyone, i find it good for self discipline lol, not to mention.. BABYSITTER who is now coming with us on a adventure holiday in september(going to makesure lots of swimming! and she wll be living in the same cabin thatwe have rented out trololo.. isaid to kaz, how about if i accidently grab her ass, thinking its you,,kazsaid imsure she wouldnt mind.. i then replied nah im too shy, you need to make the first move on her for me.. trololo) anyway where was i lol sorry i meant not to mention having kids keeps me young, i canstill say and be stupid/silly and i get laughs! i r peter pan, never grow old!


    *please excuse rambling, am blazed up.

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    16
    Posts
    16,562
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    wait wait wait.

    how in the fuck do you guys work only 12-20 hours a week? especially in one of the most expensive places to live in the world.
    Brah. Put your money in to nasdaq and noel doesn't live in Sydney anyway, I do he lives in Nimbin I think haha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

    Quoting ≠ Agreement.

  15. #45
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,742
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i agree bro, kids shouldnt be a goal or anchievement, i like it cos it gives me joy and happiness..

    before i met kaz, i never wanted kids(reproduce) or to settle down, that view has changed alot since we moved in together (i was 35 then lol), but since having them, and having all day free everyday.. how can it not be awesome lol, yes i get it the stress/crying/long ass days can be taxing and not for everyone, i find it good for self discipline lol, not to mention.. BABYSITTER who is now coming with us on a adventure holiday in september(going to makesure lots of swimming! and she wll be living in the same cabin thatwe have rented out trololo.. isaid to kaz, how about if i accidently grab her ass, thinking its you,,kazsaid imsure she wouldnt mind.. i then replied nah im too shy, you need to make the first move on her for me.. trololo) anyway where was i lol sorry i meant not to mention having kids keeps me young, i canstill say and be stupid/silly and i get laughs! i r peter pan, never grow old!


    *please excuse rambling, am blazed up.
    I'd probably throw up in my mouth if I saw the baby sitter in person

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •