Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

Banned

Lmao that gif

You can always set up a fake cam whore account which uses footage of real cam whores and people can pay to see pre-recorded tits and you set up an Amazon Wishlist and sell the shit at markets lol or if you sell drugs then do it online on the darkwebs and ship domestically only buy bulk for cheap off one dude then sell at regular price to others.

Yeah 3 weeks isn't long enough I wanted to go for about 8-9 weeks but I used up too much annual leave during my 6 week flu epidemic of 2016 after taking a poo when it was -2 and snowing a little but 7 weeks is fine plus I get to renegotiate my pay and get 20% loading so the longer the better. Now I just gotta learn Spanish

Bueno, ya me tengo que ir
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

I have to borrow 100 dollars from this guy
    Hahaha

Apparently your brother chose the right path

Unless in 10 years he's pushing shopping carts at that very store, slipping his mixtape into the grocery bags of radiant, crest using, white families that buy up all the apple pie & ice cream.

what I find moar ludicrous than people who brag about their job is.... people who are proud of a sports team/person, and relate the person/teams success to themselves.,

ie everton won the league, herp derp happiest day of my life, best things that's ever happened... having your best times created by others, then getting mad when that team loses or players are sold, people paying to watch others achieve while they sit n get drunk...

brah, happiest day of my life.. Liverpool/man utd won the treble.. + champs league.. great achievement.. did you play? or on the bench? nah man.. at yard innit, drinking having a kebab..

greatest day ever..

fucking waste of life faggots.

Banned

Even more ludicrous than that is people who give a fuck about how other people enjoy their life (ʘ‿ʘ)

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

ludicrous as in their fume/rage makes me lulz trololo like crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Work is alright. It's not the highlight of my day I don't know what I'd do either unless I had a metric shit ton of money. I'd rather work than be a male stay at home mother to rats tbh the most productive thing I've been at work is planning a 7 week overseas trip

Whatever happened to Sidious K did he commit suicide after the ether?
    trololo,

yeah chill and do what I like, when I like, see who I want and when I want.. lol.. hai lets go beach today, hai lets go go karting for the day, or LEGOLAND.. you know.. the freedom to not having to book time off, and basically doing what WE want all day everyday.. enjoying yourself is not worthwhile is it? main issue is other people have to work.. trololo so its hard doing short term shit with others,, cos they have to book holidays and shit from works. trololo
    but your going away for 7 weeks.. you know bro. I been travelling since I was 4, I been india countless times.. ive been Germany france azherbhajan Holland Greece, and a long ass time in America.. I don't need tosave and plan to travel, I done that when I was younger..

whats more fun and enjoyable than being with your loved ones/ones you love(whether family, friends or hookers you pay for company or work colleagues.) and spending time with them..

'

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    trololo,

yeah chill and do what I like, when I like, see who I want and when I want.. lol.. hai lets go beach today, hai lets go go karting for the day, or LEGOLAND.. you know.. the freedom to not having to book time off, and basically doing what WE want all day everyday.. enjoying yourself is not worthwhile is it? main issue is other people have to work.. trololo so its hard doing short term shit with others,, cos they have to book holidays and shit from works. trololo
    but your going away for 7 weeks.. you know bro. I been travelling since I was 4, I been india countless times.. ive been Germany france azherbhajan Holland Greece, and a long ass time in America.. I don't need tosave and plan to travel, I done that when I was younger..

whats more fun and enjoyable than being with your loved ones/ones you love(whether family, friends or hookers you pay for company or work colleagues.) and spending time with them..
    LOL WTF

Then who maintains civilization iF everyone is at LEGOLAND and go carting?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

Well, that's a nice luxury for those who can do it. That's the dream but reality is that people have to work 40hrs-50hrs+ a week, including weekends.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Too easy

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    LOL WTF

Then who maintains civilization iF everyone is at LEGOLAND and go carting?
    the fleshbots that dr Ferriday has been inventing? they have no reproductive organs, so ya know.. no pesky rat kids or immigrant taking all our women n food.

Too easy

yyyessss well done.. on like your 9th attempt!!, you big proud??? I felt sorry for you bro, I wanted to open your mind from its one direction of.,oriental hookers.. and show you life is NOT a dead end road to houndsville.. I know your not mad or fuming.. but when you have violent rough sex with your hooker buddy lately.. remember.. I caused that rage,.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Well, that's a nice luxury for those who can do it. That's the dream but reality is that people have to work 40hrs-50hrs+ a week, including weekends.

the reality is, people work remedial jobs, they don't learn, and they don't save or invest.. fuck I have done 60 hour weeks(for over 5 years) I didn't blow the cash on a chain and a car, or in ten types of televisions sets, or brand new consoles when a new one came out.. I'm not a dickhead, I can see the game these 'entertainment' and 'consumer' brands do.
    why throw money away.. let it work for you.. then enjou
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-22-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Oh so you made enough money in those 5 years to last you a lifetime, huh?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

Brah I don't see orientals yuck man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Oh so you made enough money in those 5 years to last you a lifetime, huh?
    It's called investment, you dudes need to learn it. The guy blows his own horn like nothing else but he's smart for putting that money to use and not himself to use. Bottom draws are the way to go, I've got 4 of them. Brokerage costs are too high to make day trading worthwhile for me at $19.95 a pop

Ironman do you really work 50 hours a week? Jeez Louise

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

no I dint say that., I said I worked 60 hour weeks for over 5 years. but over all I worked from 16 - 34, including selling property that was passed down to me... buying more property/shops, doing them up (hiring contractors) then selling them. all while I was working tull time but I if my folks had stayed together when I was younger.. we would have kept the newagents/grocery store and the chipshop, (which both still make huge profits for their owners) that would have got us more than we have now.. but would have involved working 20 hour days.. lol but my mum did what was best.. sold it all and invested

hound, I will try to fix my horn, I think it sounds broken.. apologizes.

{>____<}

Ironman do you really work 50 hours a week? Jeez Louise
    Since it's Winter, it's 40-45, sometimes 50. In the Spring/Summer, it's definitely 50hrs sometimes more.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty