Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: what do YOU do that is actually worthwhile?

Banned

Whatever u say rich boy

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    no big deal. Just 75,000, right?

Soul is the poster boy of the far left.

Privilege kids playing dress up.
    um not privileged at all.. 75k is fuck all. that was 2 years wages in my last job, which was 46k a year, working for office of national statistics, before that I was on 41k, since 2008 - 2012 I was on above 40k, before that at british gas I was on 35k (plus bonuses)
    75k is fuck all, if you think its a lot.. I feel sorry for you.. lol at rich kid, when 75k is nothing. if I had a 1/4 mill, its something.

id spent about 20k of the cash before I even started investing..(when I was 18) but yeah. I was idiot. had cell phone in 1990// when iwas 12 trololo, had satellite tv in 89.. when I was 11.. had a pentium 133 , which cost me 3000, with out insurance.. insurance was another 1500, that was in 93, then in 97 I bought a p3, which cost 2800, lololol.. yeah I was a consumer, as I didn't know no better.. its only when you learn and get older.. but still every one doesn't take action, they still fooled by what they did as a child..i think that's why I have a hatred for Hewlett Packard lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    This dude inherits property and money and has the nerve to sit on his high horse telling hard working people how to live their life and spend their money. For fucks sake if I could just inherit a small fortune I would do that.

trololo, I worked from when I was 16. I was working while at uni, I was doing 12 hour shifts in a factory while at uni, I was spending time investing and looking for shares (bskyb and british gas) all the time while sessioning and being a teen/young adult..then the rest of my working life has been data collation, for nationwide building society, to centro(advantage west midlands local govt) british gas, then talyor nelson suffrries followed by office of national statisitics..

if you guys think 75k or 50k when I turned 18 is a lot, you have no idea, I worked damn hard, working 2-3 jobs at the same time. ie. employment, plus looking for properties, I did a lot of the work in the properties,. I did tiling,plastering, doing ground work, making the foundations..

the way I am, is through my experiences and hard work, what kinda buffoon grows up, and doesn't learn from the world in general? the ones who hate that they don't fuck all themselves apart from be consumers and pawns to the system, can keep calling me rich kid or whatever, cos if you think having 50k is rich, your trampier than cock bearer.

nice bait guys.

Banned

Look at this wealthy 50 year old beneficiary of family wealth and stock market capitalism and early retirement posing on a wutang forum.

I'd say you're the one who took the bait old man.

39 brah, 5 years ago, no kids and free to do what I wanted.. I was on the hound vibe then.. I'm not posing, I was asked an I responded to the bait, hate all you want.. its not hate I know, jibe all you want, same as me jibing that any of you could have done the same, how much do you guys earn/ can you save? invest? or just money gets spent on pointless sports venues/leisure/entertainment facilities? or pointless consumerism for the point of nothing apart from the adverts telling you, your inadequate with out such and such a product.. trolololo.. most are baited for life, thinking they free and have liberty, but they do fuck all with that knowledge.. lol just repeat mistakes.. why learn

Banned

ok Trump. Stop fronting.

Banned

I have no problem with rich kids.

I'm just telling it how it is.

Only a rich kid would act like 75,000 at 18 is "nothing".

Yes in the grand scheme of wealth it's not a game changer.

As I said in an earlier post as to why I prefer mid level income company....wealthy people (especially when inherited) are INHERENTLY condescending and just don't get it.

BAIT trolololo.
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-24-2017 at 01:08 PM.

you made a funny,

I'm not even mid level bro, Id say slightly below that

only my last 2 jobs, got me a decent wedge, my family isn't rich, my grand folks aren't / weren't rich, one parent family bro, lots of grind.

Banned

k

Banned

I wish I had 75k given to me at 18. When I was that age I was earning 500 a week and at 19 I started working 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Nicky is right that's on some rich over privileged kid shit to think that 75k is nothing. It's not a game changer in terms of being in the 1% but for the average person that's life changing so don't act like its nothing and don't act like you're superior to the rest of us who work and spend money on things when you got a free handout to utilise to change your life, not everyone here was the beneficiary. If somebody gave me $20k and I could split it evenly between topping up my medical marijuana investment and buying in to this certain oil company I'd be set for life too but since I don't have handouts I've got to save the money first before I can do. Lol all your posts about how people should spend their money and live are revered irrelevant now
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

trololo, imagine you had the cash bro, you would have made some hookers pretty rich, and you woulda still been where you are... and the 'handouts' would be feeding crack habits and orientals who would be bleeching their bodies to please you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned

If I'd have got that handout I would've bought my own place. But I'm glad I didn't get a handout I prefer to earn my way.

Just retire at 25 like me trolololol all you need is a handout trolololol it's easy once you get 75k given to you trolololol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

trololo dont be mad, be happy,

tis not my fault your parents didn't do jack for you, my mum kicked ass on her own,.i intend to leave my children atleast 250,000 each. but each parent to their own, if they would rather drink it up, or hookers or buy sports cars cos mid age crisis, then they can do that, but my culture / up bringing taught me, look after future generations..

maybe if you had a different up bringing, you might have some value in have a family or children... but its easier to hate others cos their parents.. where actually parents.. and not just drunks who only cared for themselves.

you or dooch can hate on my kids too, as they will have cash too, id rather give them cash when their teens, than when I die,, whats the point of them having cash, that I'm not going to spend, when their in their mid lives? have it when their 18 or so, and got their lives to live and free to do what they want

they just gotta know respect and hard work.

do you think any of your fave footystars kids will have to grind? oraxtually work? come on dude they on multi million pound contracts, end of their careers they be multi millionaires... lol at complaining what someones parents did for their children,... but yeah u don't want to have kids,,, so just do you hotep sir.
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-25-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Banned

I've got no problem with parents giving their kids a head start in life. The point is you get on your moral high horse about people need to live this way and don't do this and you're a slave for working but these people didn't get a free handout like you did. Don't tell me I need to retire at 5 like you did when you only did it because mummy gave you some toy shops to sell.

My parents are simple folk, hard workers, honest people and me being me I'm not a leech I don't want any hand out from them I would rather they spend their money enjoying themselves than give it to me. I believe in earning my way not getting the free ride but hey we all different, congrats on the handout.

I don't have any favourite "footystars" I'm not Charles Jones I don't live my life through celebrities. My favourite person in this world is me.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

He intends to leave his kids 250,000 each but he doesn't have a job and he swears he makes less than the average salary a year!

You are a web of lies dude. Just admit your wealthy and you love it. Nobody has a problem with that.

You have just been exposed as a fraud, that's all.