once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christbearer..quick question

nikka we just here checking for a meko solo

if u could cut hair instead of dicks homeboy would have some time drop an album

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by memphis fleek View Post
    nikka we just here checking for a meko solo

if u could cut hair instead of dicks homeboy would have some time drop an album
    oops my bad just checked your post and others like you who stalk me "nigga you gay"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or a bitch!!!!!!!!! And if thats the case i know yous a ugly ass one ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i mean uuuugly cuzz damn aint no i mean no i mean no bitches on here ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this thread will be in the classics soon enough, just not for the reasons cock bearer will fool himself believing..

WHAT IM COMMANDEERING THIS SITE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IM ALL THE WAY UP NOTHIGN CAN STOP ME HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA ,,,, ONLY REASON NIGGAS CHECK THIS SITE IS TO HEAR ABOUT THE GOD CHRISTBEARER!!!!!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU/... NOW GO BUY MY ALBUM YOU GOAT FACED BIIIIICTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    this thread will be in the classics soon enough, just not for the reasons cock bearer will fool himself believing..
    nigga its gone be classic because im the nigga that washed up never been mommas favorite rapper ass niggas like you on this site that some fan created (then infiltrated the Gods), see me ass your God ha ha lol and i exude confidence bitch ass nigga thats all been checking this site for the last two years this shit is dead lol now look alive, looks alive ha haaaaaaaa im so far outta site!! Yeah that sounds ahhh bout right ha ha ha haaaa

ps you niggas on here that attack christ i know you gay and cilvarings let yall live so he must be gay also but im not hating is yalls thang just know im famous bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More so than yo favorite rapper deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol its the new currency lol you bumb ass unknown niggas, made at me because you never made ya mark and you getting older i know i know buy log off and go do something people will never forget live it out i did and im loving it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

#1 do not cut

#2-5 do not cut

Banned

Lol !!! ^^
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Fleek View Post

#1 do not cut

#2-5 do not cut
    5 WAYS TO TALK ABOUT PE%#$ ON A ALL MALE HIP HOP SITE

1. DONT
    2.DONT
    3 EVEN IF, DONT
    4. MF DONT
    5. OH SHIT!!!! YOU ALL READY DID!!! ( YOU GAY) LOL

PS. BUY MY ALBUM BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU/...

^^this nikka trying to control his pedo urges

CB get Warcloud to post here. I think we need more incoherent rambling on the forum.

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

^^this nikka trying to control his pedo urges

good promo,,now all they gay ass trolls can stop saying they dont know God LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now lets see you at work? Or your articles on you?,, nothing,, zero? Nobody knows you?,,, hum well... I i i,,, we,,, fuck it kill yo self haaaaaaa this is the highlight of your life bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW GO BUY MY ALBUM BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-17-2017 at 07:42 PM.

^^I dont see this nikka denying the pedo charges

ok its official then

u might as well start 'selling' your albums on chambermusik now son. they love that rapey rapey shit over there

shit maybe u, perb n dlah can form a super group. that'll be the day charlesjones gains control of wu management

Wink

^^i dont see this nikka denying the pedo charges

ok its official then

u might as well start 'selling' your albums on chambermusik now son. They love that rapey rapey shit over there

shit maybe u, perb n dlah can form a super group. That'll be the day charlesjones gains control of wu management
    nigga imma mf star boy!!!!!!! Fuck you and yo dick talk , yo pedo yo unwarranted hate talk and oh yeah! Im famous bitch and you big mad i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now buy my album bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU/...
    Last edited by CHRIST BEARER; 01-17-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by shadynasty View Post
    cb get warcloud to post here. I think we need more incoherent rambling on the forum.
    NAH yo gay ass will do warcloud busy now go buy my album bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4GOZYU/...