Thread: why was my thread moved?

Default why was my thread moved?

true stories arent allowed in ktl?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=137661

{>____<}

Yes, true stories are allowed in this forum. However, I felt that that thread shouldn't belong in KTL because it's a news story that people aren't going to build on.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol
    We do it for the people.

clearly this modding thing is a full time job
    Retired.

I think I would do well with the position, I'm always here! Knowledge is power

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Yes, true stories are allowed in this forum. However, I felt that that thread shouldn't belong in KTL because it's a news story that people aren't going to build on.
    Is this a joke? rape isnt an important enough topic in here to have that 'build' going on? would it more likely to have a 'build' if the person who was raped is into rocks or geology? Or does this have to do more with the beef between you and me?

I mean you got people in here spamming their own websites. Reptilians shapeshifting into sonny bono. yakub discussing jock itch. Is there a great interest in building with those particular topics?

I think it has to do with no one cares...

And did you really have to make another useless thread just to pose this question? Why didn't you ask it in the original?

you also got a demon in here with no friends

You don't know me, you pathetic fat ignorant slob

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    you also got a demon in here with no friends

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    Is this a joke? rape isnt an important enough topic in here to have that 'build' going on? would it more likely to have a 'build' if the person who was raped is into rocks or geology? Or does this have to do more with the beef between you and me?

I mean you got people in here spamming their own websites. Reptilians shapeshifting into sonny bono. yakub discussing jock itch. Is there a great interest in building with those particular topics?
    Brock, this has nothing to do with you and I. As I've stated before, this is regarding the rape thread you've posted.

I'll tell you what, Brock. You can start a thread about rape if you'd like, just elaborate on your thoughts on the topic.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Brock, this has nothing to do with you and I. As I've stated before, this is regarding the rape thread you've posted.

I'll tell you what, Brock. You can start a thread about rape if you'd like, just elaborate on your thoughts on the topic.