Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Foxx, Gabrielle Union, Rapper TI's Sleepless

-

Default Jamie Foxx, Gabrielle Union, Rapper TI's Sleepless

I'm gonna see Sleepless this weekend if it don't snow. I like the previews and I like Jamie and Gabrielle. I wanna have sex with Gabrielle LOL. Jamie and TI are cop partners. Jamie and Gabrielle's son gets kidnapped by some killers. I hope it's not true that Jamie is gonna get married to ugly white actress Katie Holmes hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know he can get a cuter woman than her. Katie is Tom Cruise's ex-wife. Jamie and Tom did a movie called Collateral and it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

This looks like decent.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

I agree. Jamie and Gabrielle did another movie with Morris Chestnut called Breakin All The Rules. It sucks LOL. I like TI's movies American Gangster and Takers.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

TI was on ESPN's First Take today wearing a corny suit and wack glasses hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He was talking about his football team Atlanta Falcons because he thinks they're gonna win the super bowl. I think New England is gonna win because I'm going with Bill Belicheck since he used to coach my hometown Cleveland Browns.

I'm gonna see Sleepless this weekend if it don't snow. I like the previews and I like Jamie and Gabrielle. I wanna have sex with Gabrielle LOL. Jamie and TI are cop partners. Jamie and Gabrielle's son gets kidnapped by some killers. I hope it's not true that Jamie is gonna get married to ugly white actress Katie Holmes hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know he can get a cuter woman than her. Katie is Tom Cruise's ex-wife. Jamie and Tom did a movie called Collateral and it's good.
    yeah Collateral was good

personally wouldn't say no to Katie Holmes btw

Charlesjones would you fuck that train wreck Tiny's brains out? T.I. is out of the picture now so ...
    Retired.

-

I would say no to Katie Holmes hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't have sex with TI's ex-wife Tiny LOL. I would have sex with Lauren London who was TI's woman in ATL movie LOL.

Banned

This movie looks awful. Jesus Christ.

-

Your faggot ass would say that since you like pussy movies hahahahahaha.

Banned

You're too stupid to get how bad it is on account of your learning disorder you fucking window licking retard.

box office hideout has gotten crueler ever since Independence Day 2 dropped
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-

Sleepless came out 2 weeks ago and it's only playing at one movie theater in Maryland in the ghetto in Temple Hills hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's terrible. I just texted my mom and I told her it's playing in Temple Hills because she wants to go with me. I'm not going to that ghetto movie theater LOL. I told her i'll wait for Sleepless to come to video.

-

Yeah that's it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It doesn't matter that the movie theater looks nice because it's in a bad black neighborhood. I used to go to a movie theater called Rivertowne in Oxon Hill, Maryland. I stopped going there because it's in a black neighborhood. I got tired of blacks cutting in line in front of me and talking loud in the theater. So I started going to a movie theater in Alexandria, Virginia at Potomac Yards shopping center that's in a white neighborhood. I used to go to NBA player Magic Johnson's movie theater inside Randall Park mall when I lived in Cleveland. The movie theater closed because the mall closed. Magic has a movie theater in Largo, Maryland in a black neighborhood. I've never been there because it's far from where I live.

That does look like a shitty movie theater were loud people go.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

I never went to Magic Johnsons movie theater in Randall Park Mall because it was in a black neighborhood and it had a reputation for car jackings.

I go to the movies in white neighborhoods because white people know
    How to act and don't be cutting in line like ignorant black men. Plus white neighborhood movie theaters don't play stupid movies like Tyler Perry's Madea or any movie with TI in it.