Thread: Wesley Snipes And Samuel Jackson Had Ugly Names In Jungle Fever LOL

-

Default Wesley Snipes And Samuel Jackson Had Ugly Names In Jungle Fever LOL

Spike Lee who directed Jungle Fever ought to be ashamed of himself for giving Wesley and Samuel some ugly names in the movie. Wesley's name was Flipper Purify LOL. Samuel's name was Gator Purify LOL. Spike could've gave them some better names than that. Blacks would never have corny names like that LOL. Jungle Fever is a classic and I love the soundtrack by Stevie Wonder. Stevie did videos for Fun Day, Gotta Have You and Jungle Fever. I also like the actors in the movie Lonette McKee who was Wesley's wife, Annabella Sciorra, John Turturro, Nick Turturro, Anthony Quinn(RIP), Ossie Davis(RIP), Ruby Dee(RIP), Veronica Webb, Halle Berry, Frank Vincent, Tim Robbins and Tyra Ferrell. I thought the sex scene that Wesley and Annabella had at their job on the desk was uncomfortable LOL. Wesley fell asleep on her stomach on the desk after they finished having sex LOL. I did like the food they were eating when they were at work before they had sex. I was disappointed at Wesley for having sex with Annabella since he was married to Lonette. He shouldn't have done that. The sex scene Lonette and Wesley had at the beginning was funny because Lonette was moaning loud LOL. Her moaning woke up their daughter LOL. Their daughter asked Wesley how come he hurts Lonette when they're in the bed? LOL. Wesley said eat your oatmeal LOL. Lonette told her that they be making love. Their daughter said I knew that LOL. The ending was funny when a black prostitute walked up to Wesley while he was walking his daughter to school. She said daddy i'll suck your dick for $20 LOL. Wesley grabbed her and yelled no hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Halle Berry came up to him earlier and asked him the same thing while he was with his daughter LOL. Wesley said no LOL. Halle said fuck you LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

not many people have been given corny names? lol

-

That's true especially blacks. There are some black women that got ghetto names hahahahahahahahahahaha. But if I was a movie director, I would never give black actors corny names. Flipper and Gator Purify are ugly names LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Would you consider Christ Bearer an ugly name? It's the name of my adopted son.
    lol
    Retired.

That's true especially blacks. There are some black women that got ghetto names hahahahahahahahahahaha. But if I was a movie director, I would never give black actors corny names. Flipper and Gator Purify are ugly names LOL.
    self hatred

-

LOL@Lee Towers. Egg Whites, how is that self hatred because I'm dissing Spike Lee for giving Wesley Snipes and Samuel Jackson corny names? LOL. I don't hate all blacks. I do hate bad black men and bad black women LOL.