Has anybody heard Paris new album? I think it came out last year and I haven't heard it. It's a double album and it's on Youtube. I'm gonna listen to it because I love Paris. Paris is a conscious rapper from Oakland, California. I love his video Days Of Old and I like The Blackbyrds Mysterious Vibes sample. My dad has The Blackbyrds Action album that has Mysterious Vibes. He made me laugh on Days Of Old dissing bad black men. He said how many more of us will blame the white man before we realize that the problem is not him? LOL. I got Paris Sleeping With The Enemy album cover on my Facebook page. The album cover is funny showing him hiding behind a tree with a gun about to shoot former president George Bush hahahahahahaha. Days Of Old is on Sleeping With The Enemy. He hates Donald Trump LOL. I saw him do a interview yesterday with Larry King on Youtube dissing Donald. I saw another interview he did on Youtube dissing Donald LOL. I wonder if he checks out rapper Willie D's Facebook page watching his videos talking about problems in America. Paris got some good rappers on Pistol Politics album.