Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you awoken?

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    no one is woken, especially not someone following indoctrinated doctrines.

if you was woken, you wouldnt be wasting your time on wu corp, you'd be walking the earth like Negan or Rick and doing real work.
    People that awoken never cause drama and the people that are not awakened always do. I've been s student of Zen at least 12 years and I've done a lot of reading and meditation to become a Zen master and to probobabley have become enlightened I just haven't been officially tested l. Why wouldn't i BE awakened and be a rapper and come to this forum. All I've done is write my ass of and promote music, I just don't read a lot on here.

Don't think of being awakened as One of These formal things that only certain people can obtain. After all the budda taught the middle path which is unique to every person and it's somewhere between being a monk and not being a monk somewhere in The middle where a person can practice while still living his life, a person need not give up worldly pleasure yet when they become awakened everything's different

I know I've been awakened cuz 12 years ago I was asleep compared to what I am today you see.....I have now became The person I always wanted to be and am becoming so much more. I was smart enough 12 years ago I was just asleep back then it's something you have to experience to understand and One must leave behind word's to enter enlightened I see and understand so much that is wisdom and Zen without word's I just wish I could transfer It to other people easily but that's not what Zen Buddhism is all about it is by definition nothingness and nothingness is really easy to grasp to those that already understand it yet it's an illusive mystery to everyone else
    Last edited by project tillogic; 06-12-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Liars come in all colors.
    sunny winters comes to mind
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Liars come in all colors. So do truth tellers.
    Yes and my goal is and always has been to blend in. You totally couldn't tell I was a rapper unless you heard me sing or saw my picture on an album,l. just bylooking at me you can't tell I'm enlightened,you can't tell that I have schizophrenia, and you can't tell that on basically any academic test I've ever taken I scored in the top 10% of the nation. On the reading comprehension test I scored as the top 5% of the nation and the online iq test I took it said I was "gifted" foolishly Lee tower's just automatically assumes I'm stupid or something but he dosent know me and you can't detect what I am just by looking at me I've always tried to blend in anyways........

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    You totally couldn't tell I was a rapper
    indeed we couldn't tell. still can't
    Retired.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    People that awoken never cause drama and the people that are not awakened always do.
    Really?

You are lost...

i woke up this morning knowing i was going to do community service

i am enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i woke up this morning knowing i was going to do community service

i am enlightened.
    Think only that and you are enlightened just do it and I don'tneed to think much I'm tapped into the source of infinite knowledge. In response to Lee tower's bwahajaha you know your really a big pain in my ads but some way some how deep down I kinda like you in a strange sort of way........

infinite knowledge?

how much legislation has trump passed? how much has he re negged on his campaign promises, how much legislation has trump said he has passed

show me some knowledge

in fact fuck it, knowledge is not power, especially if u do fuck all with it. connected to the source or not,

for knowledge to have POWER, you have to use it.

from your 8 bit raps, you on par With CJ, in fact CJ is higher than you, and he has mental issues.

you been to see anyone bruv??

I got schizophrenia and it's under control. You know a buddy of mine showed me some rap today that he said was his favorite and I didn't really like it that much so music can be very subjective. The people that enjoy my music think it's great it's just that my music is probably more for White people in the suburbs. I do really feel awakened

Conquering yourself is true power

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Machete; 07-23-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

You know you are awake when your thoughts rise and fall like the tide for no other reason anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    First off i like your user name. It's original!

It's easier to be used as a slave when you don't know you're a slave.
    Knowing that you are on a world wide plantation but still having to follow the rules will eventually make you sick if you are not fighting to make it go away.