Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I'm a Christian and I am definitely awakened
    lmmfao twice

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    lmmfao twice
    Huh

'

March 24, 2017
    When it comes to interracial killings, the media, television shows, and Hollywood movies all have a certain narrative they push. But does it reflect reality?
    Fusion, the English language sister channel of Univision, recently published a shocking article espousing hatred against white people. The Fusion article tells black people to fear and mistrust whites. It specifically claims that majority white areas are dangerous to blacks.
    We decided to collect raw data on interracial killings involving whites and blacks. So far we have found 28 black on white killings that occurred in February of 2017. We have not found any white on black killings for the month of February yet. Many of the killings are random murders. Media outlets tend to use euphemisms like “thrill killing,” or “attempted robbery,” or “wrong place at the wrong time” for these kinds of killings.
    Please e-mail us about any other interracial killings involving whites and blacks in 2017. Please note that updates to this list will be made here.
    Note: Special thanks to NewNationNews.org for research.
    On February 28th, Jason Thomas, 35, was shot and killed by a black male in Fort Smith, Arkansas. He was shot in the face, right in front of his wife, while sitting in his vehicle. The couple was having trouble starting their car. The perp walked up and shot him through an open window and then walked away.

On February 27th, Jessica Lynn Mills, 29, was shot in the back and killed by two black males. It occurred in Houston, Texas. She was murdered in front of her husband and two small daughters.

On February 27th, Michael Mullikin, 68, was killed and his body burned in Goose Creek, SC. He rented a room in his home to a young black male. Police have charge that man with killing him and stealing his car.

On February 24th, James Melton, 36, was shot in the head and killed while sitting in his truck. It occurred in Alexandria, Louisiana. Two black males have been charged. He was in the parking lot of Save More in broad daylight in the middle of the day.

On February 24th, Derrick Yanetta, 24, was shot and killed outside of a bar in Cleveland, Ohio. The perp is a black male who is a career criminal. The perp got into a shootout with police after killed Yanetta. He was shot in the buttock.

On February 22nd, Zachary Winters, 28, was shot an killed in front of his apartment. A black male neighbor has been charged.

On February 19th, Trevor Tiemann, 26, was shot and killed in Cincinnati, Ohio. A black male has been charged. Tiemann appears to have been targeted at random.

On February 18th, Ashley Fricke, 25, of Woodford, Virginia was found shot and killed in her car in a Walmart Parking lot. Police have arrested a black female. The murder appears totally random. Fricke was engaged to be married.

On February 17th, Brian Smith, 27, was shot twice and killed in El Dorado, Arkansas. He was killed while standing in the front doorway of his home. The suspect is a black male with a history of violent felonies.

On February 16th, Julianna Chambers, 13, was killed in Whiting, IN. Her 57-year-old grandmother was also injured. The perpetrators are two black males who rammed their car while fleeing from police. A police officer witnessed the perps stealing beer and tried to make an arrested. Instead they led the officer on a high-speed chase until they murdered Chambers. The media loves to hype officer involved shootings of black males. Therefore it is important to note that a large majority of all killings committed by fleeing suspects are committed by blacks.

On February 15th, Clyde A. Weeks, 19, of Hinesville, GA was shot multiple times and killed. The suspect is a black male who reportedly was terrorizing the neighborhood. The suspect initially pulled a gun on someone else and Weeks tried to intervene.

On February 15th, Walter “Wes” Scott Jr., 65, was delivering newspapers in Charlotte, NC. He was shot and killed near Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. A black male with an extreme criminal record has been arrested for the murder. The suspect was on parole at the time. The victim was widely loved by the community. Friends say that Scott was worried about how dangerous the neighborhood had become. The shooting is being called totally random.

On February 14th, William Grahek, 22, was murdered in Duluth, MN. He was a student at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. He was shot by a black male. Several other people, including both blacks and whites have been charged for being accessories.

On February 14th, John Wesley Pruitt Jr., 41, was shot and killed while working at a BP gas station that he owned. The Family Fare/BP station in Durham, NC. The suspect is a 16-year-old black male. Apparently Pruitt managed to shoot the perpetrator during the attack.

On February 14th, Joshua Evans, 18, was shot multiple times and killed in Louisville, Kentucky. Two black males have been arrested. This was one day after the victim turned 18. The victim named his attackers in a Facebook post just minutes before he was killed. Evan’s father says the perps have been systematically bullying Evans for four years.

On February 12th, Anthony “Tony” McIntyre, 60, was murdered inside his home in Louisville, KY. The suspect is a black male who lived a few doors down. It appears to have been a home invasion. The suspect has also been charged with choking a female victim two days after the murder. The female victim says he confessed to the murder and then started choking her.

On February 12th, Barbara Lynn Grubb, 35, was found murdered and dumped on the side of the road in Sumter County, Florida. Police have identified a black suspect.

On February 11th, an interracial couple was murdered in Macon County, TN. The suspects are two black males. The victims names are James Turner, a black male, and Ashley Mondoni, a white female.

On February 11th, Jack Carter Little, 69, was shot and killed while working in his High Point, NC Army Surplus store. Police have arrested two black males and a black female. Little had owned the store for 35 years. He is survived by a wife, daughter, two granddaughters, and a great-granddaughter.

On February 8th, Reagan Tokes, 21, was raped and murdered in Grove City, Ohio. She was a senior at Ohio State University. A black male has been arrested. The suspect is a convicted sex offender, who had just been released from prison last November. Tokes was abducted after she left a waitress job. He body was dumped in a park.

On February 8th, Lawrence Ammon, 43, was shot and killed in the parking lot of the Round Rock, Texas Wag-A-Bag convenience store. The suspect is a black male.

On February 7th, Nicholas Olson, 31, was found shot to death in his car in West Palm Beach, FL. Police have charged a black male with the murder. The suspect confessed that he took the victim’s wallet and cell phone, but then shot him multiple times execution style. The victim is a father of two. The same perp is a suspect in the murder of a black male back in July of 2015.

On February 7th, Kyle Simpson was murdered in his driveway in Jacksonville, Florida. Witnesses saw three black males load his possessions into an SUV and drive away. When police tried to pull them over, they rammed the police car. Simpson is a veteran, who is survived by a wife, a son, and two grandchildren.

On February 6th, Dana Michelle Wilson, 18, and Ryan Michael Menke, 18, were killed by an habitual drunk driver. Police believe the driver was drunk and speeding. He is a black male. The driver has a serious criminal record. In 2000, he was convicted of assault with intent to kill, but barely did any jail time. Since then he has been repeated arrested for drunk driving and drugs.

On February 6th, Patricia Payne, 54, was murdered in her home in Ventura, CA. The suspect is her black husband, who is a retired Judge. He is the first and only black Judge ever to sever in the County. When police arrived at the home, he shot himself.

On February 3rd, Vitali Mialik, 34, was shot and killed in Suwanee, GA. Police are looking for two young black males. Nothing was stolen. They shot him in the neck for the fun of it and ran off. The victim is from Belarus and has a wife and two kids.

On February 2nd, Alex Phebus, 25, was stabbed to death in Madisonville, KY. Police have arrested a black male. The victim was able to describe the attacker before he died. It is unknown if Phebus knew his attacker beforehand.

Suspected black on white killings:
    On February 9th, Alvin Stoll, 17, was killed in a drive by shooting in Chicago. He was killed in what is considered a low crime part of Chicago.

woke is so hawt right now

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted, Raped By 3 Black Men Admits She Lied

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b22b0d1aa56a

White housewife who claimed Emmett Till, 14, 'sexually threatened her' so her guilty husband would be acquitted of lynching and killing him admits she lied and now feels 'tender sorrow'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mits-lied.html

triple woke is eye fire right now
    didn't have to do no deep research either
    blaming a black man for "it" is a big part of american culture.

I finished my new song this morning and it's the most violent one I've ever created and i rap about killing people and shit but I haven't released it

lol at this 'woke' thing

also @ Sunny Winters : feel free to hibernate all year round. no matter the user name, a cunt is still a cunt
    Retired.

crystal mangum and the duke lacrosse team

Tawana brawley

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

lmao
    this guy is talking to me

Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 03-31-2017 at 06:50 PM.

nice input

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    lol at this 'woke' thing

also @ Sunny Winters : feel free to hibernate all year round. no matter the user name, a cunt is still a cunt

When big pun says "when you awaken your manhood will be taken" he's absolutely right manhood and everything involved with it is an illusion I don't do or think things anymore because of manhood i do and experience things as a master because that's just who I am and that's just what I do there's no going back
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-02-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Oh I take back the finished song thing it's still not done but really close now I thought it was finished like 2 days ago and after 2 days I've been working around the clock since last night and just put in 9 more hours that ain't shit I got over 350 into this fucker shit I put in this kind of time into all my songs that's why I sound so professional

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    When big pun says "when you awaken your manhood will be taken" he's absolutely right manhood and everything involved with it is an illusion I don't do or think things anymore because of manhood i do and experience things as a master because that's just who I am and that's just what I do there's no going back
    I do things of quality because there quality you know I read "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance 3 times now and the whole book is about "quality" and how it can't be defined and it both comes before and is the source of both subject and object and how it is the leading edge of all reality. He made a sequel to that book called "lila" and I read it once and in that book he refines his thoughts on quality further and creates the MOQ "metaphysics of quality"

Here is the Wikipedia entry on the MOQ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirs...ics_of_Quality

And here is text I selected from the Wikipedia page about MOQ :

The Metaphysics of Quality (MoQ) is a theory of reality introduced in Robert Pirsig's philosophical novel, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (1974) and expanded in Lila: An Inquiry into Morals (1991). The MOQ incorporates facets of East Asian philosophy, pragmatism, the work of F. S. C. Northrop, and indigenous American philosophy. Pirsig argues that the MOQ is a better lens through which to view reality than the traditional Dvaita/dualistic subjective/objective mindset found in the West and originated in the East. The book talks about the Indian concept of Tat Tvam Asi as opposed to Dvaita.

"Dynamic Quality cannot be defined. It can only be understood intellectually through the use of analogy."
    Dan Glover, Lila's Child: An Inquiry Into Quality

"Quality," or "value," as described by Pirsig, cannot be defined because it empirically precedes any intellectual construction of it, namely due to the fact that quality (as Pirsig explicitly defines it) exists always as a perceptual experience before it is ever thought of descriptively or academically. Quality is the "knife-edge" of experience, found only in the present, known or at least potentially accessible to all of "us". (Plato's Phaedrus, 258d). Equating it with the Tao, Pirsig postulates that Quality is the fundamental force in the universe stimulating everything from atoms to animals to evolve and incorporate ever greater levels of Quality. According to the MOQ, everything (including ideas, and matter) is a product and a result of Quality.

Static quality patterns and dynamic quality
    . The MOQ maintains that quality itself is undefinable (Tao), but to better understand it, Pirsig breaks quality down into two ("knife-edge") forms: static quality patterns (patterned) and dynamic quality (unpatterned). The four patterns of static value as well as dynamic quality account exhaustively for all of ("knife-edged") reality. As the initial (cutting edge) dynamic quality becomes habituated, it turns into static patterns (viz. data, expectations). It is important to note that Pirsig is not proposing a duality: quality is one, "every last bit of it", yet manifests itself differently. Rather than dualism, this manifestation of quality in terms of dynamic and static aspects represents a dialectical monism.

Dynamic quality
    . Dynamic quality cannot be defined. It can only be understood intellectually through the use of analogy. It can be described as the force of change in the universe; when an aspect of quality becomes habitual or customary, it becomes static. Pirsig calls dynamic quality "the pre-intellectual cutting edge of reality" because it can be recognized before it can be conceptualized. This is why the dynamic beauty of a piece of music can be recognized before a static analysis explaining why the music is beautiful can be constructed.

Static quality patterns
    . Pirsig defines static quality as everything which can be defined. Everything found in a dictionary, for instance, is static quality. These static forms, if they have enough high or low quality, are given names and are interchanged with other "people", building the base of knowledge for a culture. So some cultures divide between things other cultures perceive as equal (Pirsig gave as example the sounds of the Indian syllables "dha" and "da," which are absolutely equal to western ears), and some cultures haven't any words for a specific meaning at all (the exact meaning of the German word "verklemmt" cannot be translated into English). Pirsig divides static quality into inorganic, biological, social, and intellectual patterns, in ascending order of morality.

Inorganic patterns: non-living things
    Biological patterns: living things
    Social patterns: behaviors, habits, rituals, institutions.
    Intellectual patterns: ideas
    Pirsig describes evolution as the moral progression of these patterns of value. For example, a biological pattern overcoming an inorganic pattern (e.g. bird flight which overcomes gravity) is a moral thing because a biological pattern is a higher form of evolution. Likewise, an intellectual pattern of value overcoming a social one (e.g. Civil Rights) is a moral development because intellect is a higher form of evolution than society. Therefore, decisions about one's conduct during any given day can be made using the Metaphysics of Quality. It is important to note that Pirsig is not proposing criticism or responsibility, but acceptance, and pure absorption:
    ------end Wikipedia text

Enlightenment or being awoken cannot be described intellectually either just like quality and enlightenment or being awake I believe is pure quality which means the source for all future anything that has to with me has been pure quality since my awakening and it's the most perfect thing to be in tune with I do have to say

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Winters View Post
    I felt like this back in may of 2004 Sunny when I didn't have a means to produce video evidence.

Break fast is served

no one is woken, especially not someone following indoctrinated doctrines.

if you was woken, you wouldnt be wasting your time on wu corp, you'd be walking the earth like Negan or Rick and doing real work.