Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another racist from Seinfeld show?

oh, and i feel like most comedians rail against SJW types, many are popular and successful - bill burr, ari shaffir, joe rogan, jim norton, adam carolla etc. oh, and kurt metzger.

Last edited by rainbow; 02-02-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Banned

That's true SJW'a make comedians salivate.

But it's funniest when known liberal comics take aim.

Bill Maher had a little rant a few weeks ago.

When he dogs religion he's at his cynical best.

But his Trump takes are weak. Trump gets so much shit from everyone and is completely unshameable that it's not even funny right now.

Yeah Trump is already a living caricature from an 80s Paul verhoeven or john carpenter film so satirizing him feels redundant

And lets not act like college leftists haven't been getting lampooned since at least the era of flower power and feminist bra burning. I just don't even see the point of making them a target. They are also easy to make fun of but they also aren't actively oppressing whole populations or ruining the planet, they are harmless crybabies. Its like an easy target with no possible repercussions so I feel like shitting on millenials, sjws or whatever other term people regurgitate is lazy and cowardly. Why not have a go at the people in power?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Yeah Trump is already a living caricature from an 80s Paul verhoeven or john carpenter film so satirizing him feels redundant

And lets not act like college leftists haven't been getting lampooned since at least the era of flower power and feminist bra burning. I just don't even see the point of making them a target. They are also easy to make fun of but they also aren't actively oppressing whole populations or ruining the planet, they are harmless crybabies. Its like an easy target with no possible repercussions so I feel like shitting on millenials, sjws or whatever other term people regurgitate is lazy and cowardly. Why not have a go at the people in power?

I'd like to see someone really get up in islams ass the way they do Catholicism.

Like an Islamic comic who dogs Islam the way Jew comics make fun of themselves.

I have yet to see a good one any recommendations?

I think Jerry just made an observation that he'd rather not play colleges. Maybe billionaires shouldn't complain about anything but you'd still feel the same way in his position. The funny thing about Seinfeld is that some of his material is a little dark but it always sounded clean enough.

The dirtier comics have their own cult followings so all they have to do is book concert halls and say what they like.

I think the problem with PC is that small groups who only represent themselves and not the majority will try to get people fired based on their own narrow perception of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I'd like to see someone really get up in islams ass the way they do Catholicism.

Like an Islamic comic who dogs Islam the way Jew comics make fun of themselves.

I have yet to see a good one any recommendations?
    I remember hearing some comedians from Middle Eastern countries who made fun of Islam in a segment on NPR (I'm a fag I know...I wanna say they were expatriates or refugees but it was a while ago and I'm usually smoking weed on my commute) but I don't think there are any America. People would call them self-hating or whatever the Arab word for 'coon' is, probably.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    oh, and i feel like most comedians rail against SJW types, many are popular and successful - bill burr, ari shaffir, joe rogan, jim norton, adam carolla etc. oh, and kurt metzger.

i don't like kurt metzger and only because of his awful acting on Horace and Pete. I've never seen his stand up

I feel oppressed by those who have the power to give negative rep.

more difficult to make jokes about islam because they'll kill you.

Banned

So where is the Muslim NWA or public enemy? Or George carlin?

They shut that shit down quick. Lol.

I'm surprised Bill Maher isn't dead he's the only liberal who has the balls the call out their hypocrisy.

Except none of us lives over there, has access to their media directly or even speaks the language so we have no idea what's popping in that region of the world one way or another except what we are allowed to see hear and read. What you and pat are saying is certainly possible and plausible but idk