Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moonlight

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    well written movie that made you think on it afterwards.
    Did it make you think of how many dicks were touched in this movie ?

Definitely a good movie but I thought Silence and Manchester By The Sea were better. Its a pretty poor best picture winner but the line up wasnt that great this year. The best supporting actor winner was kind of baffling coz he was only in the movie like 10 minutes and I didnt think his performance was anything special. I wonder if the Oscars so white shit played any role in that win...

no shit red headed einstein

My girl was watching this earlier, caught a glimpse of what was going on, the acting is horrendous....so I left her to it

This movie was just another smut film by the liberal democrat Hollywood sewer culture to promote the gay agenda. You've been homosexualized. This movie is trash and the movie award shows they have every week now are a waste of time if not for the celebrity narcissists to worship themselves and bitch about OG Donald Trump because their former half black arab cocksucker of a president isn't in office anymore. Obama's busy meddling in the French election supporting a Rothschild puppet and the snowflakes feel abandoned. Now go watch Bill Nye and his junk "science" on netflix you progressive phags.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 05-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.