Thread: Classic Scene With Clifton Powell And Ice Cube In Next Friday

-

Default Classic Scene With Clifton Powell And Ice Cube In Next Friday

Clifton was record store owner Pinky and he had a jhericurl LOL. He had a gun pointed at Ice Cube's head when Ice Cube was in Pinky's record store. Clifton said shut up before I bust a cap up in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day and Roach? Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga? LOL. Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over LOL. And I ain't playing nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? LOL. Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't I say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else, oh, say something else, say something else nigga hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm a tie your old monkey ass up LOL. Ice Cube finally got the gun from him and he was pointing it at Clifton. Clifton said come on youngblood. Don't kill me please. I got kids man. I got a muthafucking girlfriend and a wife on the side hahahahahahahahahaha. Mike Epps and Roach came from the back of the store. Clifton said to Mike, Day Day is this your cousin? Mike said yeah that's my cousin. Clifton said good then you fired LOL. Mike said who me? I'm fired? Clifton said to Roach, Roach you fired too LOL. Clifton said shut up LOL. Shut up. You better keep your god damn mouth shut LOL. Mike said Bobby Womack when he was walking to the back of the store LOL. Clifton said oh I heard that shit LOL. Say it again, say it again LOL. Clifton said to Ice Cube, shit and you lucky nigga. I was just finna get up in your ass LOL. Gimme back my muthafucking pistol. Get the fuck up outta my store LOL. Mike said that's some bullshit when he was walking outta the store. Clifton said shut up LOL. Punk ass LOL. Gon try and rob me. Nigga I'm Pinky LOL. Shit that nigga had me scared but I held my own LOL. Fuck that LOL. Mike was driving his car with Ice Cube and Roach when they were going to Mike's house. Mike said fat bitches busting my window all the time hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said to Ice Cube, when you going home? LOL. Mike said to Roach, you need to quit hanging around black people LOL. You see how we live? We live wrong LOL. We live rough LOL. When Mike, Ice Cube and Roach got out the car, Roach slammed the door. Mike's front windshield broke because a brick was in it hahahahahahahahahaha. Ice Cube laughed LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Why don't you just post the YouTube video of it instead
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I was watching that scene today on Youtube LOL. I don't know how to post stuff from Youtube. You already know that LOL. Clifton Powell is a good actor and he's one of my favorite actors. I was watching his classic scene from Dead Presidents on Youtube this week when he got into a argument with Larenz Tate at Larenz woman apartment in the hallway. Clifton punched him in the face and he went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Clifton was talking to him, he said you getting all that good loving and you can't even put food on your fucking table LOL. See you Santa Claus LOL. Clifton is gonna be in dead rapper 2Pac Shakur's All Eyez On Me which comes out June 16th. June 16th is 2Pac's birthday. Demetrius Shipp plays 2Pac and I wanna see it.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Yes I got the Dead Presidents soundtrack. I like songs by James Brown's I Got The Feeling, The Undisputed Truth's Smiling Faces Sometimes, The Intruders Cowboys To Girls, The Temptations Just My Imagination, Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes I Miss You and Jerry Butler's Never Gonna Give You Up. Terrence Howard who was in the movie is from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio.