Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I know it's old, I'm trying to catch up on things

Default I know it's old, I'm trying to catch up on things

I have KNOWN for years that this dude was not really Wu, he is a Stan that got lucky enough to buy his way into being around his idols...what sucks is, he is party why Wu is basically dead now. Wu spread themselves too thin and let these nobodies, these B list "Wu" guys into the circle and put out whack shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads..._album_part_2/

Wow, earth shattering stuff here guys

Banned

If you were even semi-regular on this forum about 4 years ago or more you know all this already
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

next week we'll be discussing how pat boone started the wu saga in the fifties

Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Darkeyez is a wtc og. Respect brother. I feel the same way, wish the old crew still posted here instead of these new euro flunkies that are here now.

Wubird signing out

Banned

Obviously you aren't OG enough to remember there was a Dutch sub forum
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Obviously you aren't OG enough to remember there was a Dutch sub forum
    I was here since it was a euro forum bum. Who are you?

Shit died when cilvaringz took over for jordeh, maybe even when bfists left

I dont recognize anyone anymore. Wtw >>>> 5elements anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeyeZ Da Riddla View Post
    I have KNOWN for years that this dude was not really Wu, he is a Stan that got lucky enough to buy his way into being around his idols...what sucks is, he is party why Wu is basically dead now. Wu spread themselves too thin and let these nobodies, these B list "Wu" guys into the circle and put out whack shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads..._album_part_2/
    Outside of the work Ghost and KP have put out in the last 5 years.

Every Wu release has been wack.. Solo and Group.. Guess that's Ringz fault aswell?

The jealousy is strong in you.. real strong lmao..

Wu is dead for one reason and one reason alone. Rza either can't produce the Wu sound any more or chooses not to. it's as simple as that.

Ain't nobody checking for a Wu album that sounds the way the garbage Rza been putting out.

that dude has less than 200 posts, but he's an og? lol

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    that dude has less than 200 posts, but he's an og? lol
    u do know this is the 4th iteration of this forum right?

the forum crash was in like 2003 and has been pretty much the same not long after that.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    the forum crash was in like 2003 and has been pretty much the same not long after that.
    yes but dude was here in 99/00. while it was 5 elements and then wutang dynasty, it changed to corp round 03

i remember him posting his music and we played unreal championship on xbox together and he was a OG back in 02 when we did that

dude just saying he been out the game and to bring him up to speed and yall questioning his status. hes good

and darkeyez, aint shit changed. all the shit we all thought of cilva back then basically came true before our very eyes breh

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

You guys are hilarious.. You're basically saying that you've been obsessed by who I am and what I really am for 17 years now.. lol

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You guys are hilarious.. You're basically saying that you've been obsessed by who I am and what I really am for 17 years now.. lol
    cilvaringz, are YOU, the corny cac arab from metherlands who wants to be morrocan so bad, that traveled to america to lay outside rzas studio every year calling US OBSESSED?

you who told wu members u wanted verses for ya album and paid them less than what they worth and turned shit into a wualbum without telling the wutang clan breh

LOL

you have been clowned for years. dont need to be obsessed to clown a clown but take it how you wanna take it. evryone from the clan to the bees to the fans have said this about you and called you a snake since day 1. we just got proof now.

u make all yur own problems and then wonder why we call you out for it. you started the thread telling us about the wu album we all wanted to hear and then sold it to skreli, so stop

you are known as the biggest STAN in hip hop so look in the mirror friend

go make another death to america and then get paid in american dollars. without your stanning of the wu, you would be nobody like the rest of us.

you are the definition of a culture vulture and if anyone really knew who you were they would call you out on it.

buit meth already did so on hot 97 and called you a leech of the wu brand so lol at calling yaself part of the wu yet calling forum members obsessed
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 01-20-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Yeah this site used to be decent back in the day until cilvarings sensitive bitch ass started banning members who hurt his feelings now the site is full of euro fags (Swallow Fartz and GaydioSacklick man) bunch of fucking pussies on here straight up
    And don't get it twisted cilvarings rep anywhere I've read is complete mud I'm sure it's no different within the actual clan as well matter of fact I could see rings getting slapped in his punchable face for coming around the clan so he stays hiding overseas missing his daddy RZA's warm lap