Thread: It seems a longing heart=

Default It seems a longing heart=

Fertile soil in the search for elevation

{>____<}

Please elaborate
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Peace ironman...i mean like so many people seem to have an instance where they reach rock bottom and there hearts cant take no more and then its like they suddenly get a breakthrough spiritually or are healed of an emotional or physical hindrance or ailment

the trick about rock bottoms my man, is you never know when you are there. only others can see it. i was one of the fortunate ones you speak of that had a divine intervention and haven't been the same since. shit is real
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

thats brilliant machete..peace

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    the trick about rock bottoms my man, is you never know when you are there. only others can see it. i was one of the fortunate ones you speak of that had a divine intervention and haven't been the same since. shit is real
    Depending on the person and what he/she is currently enduring in their life. A job loss, homelessness, a bad break up, etc can lead to someone feeling that they have no way out (a dead end). The thing about this is with positive thinking/attitude, someone who has hit rock bottom can make it out. As I said before, it all depends on the person and their strength to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The thing about this is with positive thinking/attitude, someone who has hit rock bottom can make it out.

Is it solely psychology that can help one make it out?

Like I always say there's plenty of instances where someone has been in deep problems and they are relieved of these problems and they get out of their sorry predicament. I don't think it's always just a psychology thing mayne

Desperation is key sometimes. Seems so. Miracles happen when times are desperate

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    Like I always say there's plenty of instances where someone has been in deep problems and they are relieved of these problems and they get out of their sorry predicament. I don't think it's always just a psychology thing mayne
    What I mean is this: With time, things will get better, but it'll take resources and planning. Obtaining a stable job/income and then a place to stay.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

"Rock Bottom" is a place that may return in a different & deeper form...
    From where you found yourself before.
    At the same time depending on the depth of the person
    Determines how high they can fly or how low they can go.

Which is obviously a double edged sword: knowledge is power ignorance is bliss and so on
    Finding the balance can seem impossible when you've been cut by both sides
    Remembering what it was like when you were happy becomes clouded and you question
    Whether you actually knew what it mean't to be happy when in time you may reach a place
    That you could never have imagined or dared to dream about while at rock bottom.

Emotial scars become your own personal invisible war badges reminding yourself of that time
    That is at the other end of the spectrum from where you either are...or wish to be one day
    He who speaks the truth will have God with them every step of the way, both inside and outside
    Once this happens rock bottom becomes the spring or the first step of a long staircase
    That leads to the promised land you made a pact with yourself to get too.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-21-2017 at 07:21 AM.

@ironman. Ok. I was refering to different things though. Not just where one finds themselves financially but ok