View Poll Results: Do you agree with me?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree

0 0%
  • I don't

1 100.00%

Thread: Do you agree with me?

Default Do you agree with me?

It goes:

Pakistani
    Black
    Asian
    Hispanic
    White

Do you agree that the list above from top to bottom describes the toughest people on Earth and therefore the closest to GOD?

Who do you dawgz think would win in a fight? GOD or ALLAH?

Some people think that Ahmed is Goku, Allahmed, 'The Master', Morpheus and even the Mortal Kombat announcer (you know the one that goes FATALITY!)

Banned

Pakistani's are pussies
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Some people believe that Abed and Sajit are actually Eric B & Rakim

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Clozaril View Post
    Some people think that Ahmed is Goku, Allahmed, 'The Master', Morpheus and even the Mortal Kombat announcer (you know the one that goes FATALITY!)
    Oops i forgot that Ahmed is also known as MEDATRON

Sometimes I almost can't tell who's trolling and who's legitimate retards on this forum. This was just slightly too obvious though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozaril View Post
    Who do you dawgz think would win in a fight? GOD or ALLAH?
    dog=g0d

allah is the word for god in Urdu(Arabic and basically all muslims call god allah, it just means god, its not a name of god, ie hindu god names.. muslims an Christians worship single gods (monotheism while hindus are polytheism), same thing different name. if you did any research clozaril, the abhramic god in judiasm,islam,christianity is the same bi polar god.
    Last edited by soul controller; 02-28-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Thumbs up

You have white boys last but I heard when it comes to gangs and shit it's the white boys you don't wanna fuck with the most out of all of them cuz white boys can be bad fucking news. All I know is I don't give a shit about race and all that shit but I have never had good luck with black people atleast the ones around where I live cant be fucking trusted but nobody can be trusted these days that's why I avoid people and prefer to have a small amount of friends but I'm pretty fucking tuff in my own way and I'm a white boy and shit. It's not everybody who is an experienced demon fighter like I am damned schizophrenia you gotta be super tuff to be able to deal with the shit I have to deal with and the thing that I have to be really tuff for is that nobody understands it or knows what causes and although people try to tell me it's OK that's all they can really do I've had to deal with this shit alone I've had to deal with alot of crazy shit alone and you gotta be tough to survive my fucking life shit it's a long story

All I know is that you gotta be super tough to make it to the level I am out when it comes to this rap shit it's not exactly an easy life. I've had to sacrifice alot to be able to do this shit and I'm never going to stop having to sacrifice shit for this shit I've logged in many years completely alone doing this shit and think about all the time I've put in over the years anyways you gotta be pretty fucking tough to be able to make music at my level it's not fucking easy and to someone just starting out its a technical impossibility that's why I chose the name Projectillogic because it was illogical to ever start rapping let's just say rapping has caused bad shit to happen for me since the beginning it's a really hard thing to do and I will be struggling till I give it up I'm 32 and gonna be doing it atleast till I'm 40 and there's nothing anybody can do or say to make me change my mind cuz I'm never going to change I'm a fucking Lord and or a god now when it comes to this rap shit I've been recording over 10 years now and I have 30 songs to show for it each song takes me 150 to 300 hours to complete and it's such a difficult thing to pull of you definitely gotta be tough for that shit only towards the end have I been able to make songs at any consistency before a good song is something I only pulled off once a year before recently because it was too fucking hard to do any more than that

Here's some shit in school the made fun of me and treated me like shit for rapping hard core and there's been alot of people totally against it so I had to defy the fucking system to do this shit and it doesn't really matter who it is if I tell certain new people that I'm a rapper they automatically think I'm a joke and a fool and like none of them will even check my music it they just assume they are right it seems like so many people doubt me even at this level they don't think I'm a fucking God and I believe that shit I mean I'm now at 30 fucking songs and 99% of them are pure fucking hits but people don't wanna see or believe that it's like nobody will give you a fucking chance in this game atleast a good majority of people still stuck in the ways of the old and I'm one of the few people that even believes in me even when I get more and more songs they don't wanna believe in me I've had to defy basically everyone besides God to be a rapper but now I'm really good with 30 hit songs but the people that know what they are talking about give me credit for my accomplishments for instance Ive been fucking with the local radio station a long ass time now to the point where you could say I'm in bed with them they love my music and I'm referred to as a rapper and they make a big deal about it when I get chances to be on that show they give me vip status they are not ignorant about what I'm doing with my life like so many people are you gotta be really tough to put up with all the bullshit that comes with this shit I mean I can't even get an online date for being a fucking rapper it sucks this is the kind of shit that only pays off in the end and you gotta be tough for this journey

I know what this is what I've been doing what I've done the levels I've made it too and not enough people understand this shit there just skeptical and unwilling to consider anything else and it's not the online fans I got tons of online fans and they've been good to me it's the normal people in my life that think I'm just joking or something but I try not to let it bother me I know how good my music is and I've gotten alot of opinions from people but let's face it this is a hard scene to get to and it requires alot of time and patience and it's something I've been having to do alone this is a very hard thing to do and I'm deep in the game hard and it's always been hard and always will be because it's something alot of people don't consider possible and they don't wanna see it any other way but I got tons of fans atleast but it's hard to put yourself out there I don't believe I'm getting the recognition I deserve yet even though the album is complete the whole thing is work work work and it's never going to stop most people are not tough enough for this game that's why people like me at my level are so rare it's just too much for most people like I said you gotta be really tough for this shit
    Last edited by project tillogic; 03-03-2017 at 10:25 AM.

And I'm not saying that everyone is like that I have alot of fans and show my music to everyone I know and they all love it it's these other fuckers that wanna think I'm a loser or something for being a rapper cuz that's a big stereotype or something there's gotta be a better way to get through more people and I know what I gotta do it gotta first train for then actually perform concerts in addition to what I'm already doing you see rap is a supernatural amount of work time and effort and in this game only the strong survive that's what I'm saying

God? Ohh you mean Santa Clause. Yeah sure I agree. Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Les View Post
    God? Ohh you mean Santa Clause. Yeah sure I agree. Cool story bro.
    There is nobody with the name God and or Santa clause and the closet thing there is to something like that is our one and only true Lord and savior Lord flicka flicka he cares about us and shit