Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Once Upon A Time In Shaolin listening event in NYC on Monday

BUGGED OUT

Talking A so so sincere thank you loved one;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Is Christbearer on there? What was he like to work with?
    of course Not i'M still relevant LoL Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh frfr

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Well I didn't write the book. Our senior project advisor did. I can vouch for honesty, but it still wouldn't matter to many on here who are still pissed off about this whole thing. But having read the manuscript in full, it's definitely unbiased and true to the story of what happened. I don't really agree with how he described my emotional state at the end of the project, but that's his prerogative I guess as an author. And whatever happened behind the scenes is definitely crazier than whatever played out in public and media.
    It wouldnt matter because youve lied about this from the beginning, then tried to cover it up. So I dont think anyone here can truely take you seriously especially when you say "I can vouch for honesty"...what a fucking joke.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Then stop posting about this shit, stop caring, stop asking me "the big liar" any questions, don't buy the book and move on with your life already.

'

The event is currently unavailable

Then stop posting about this shit, stop caring, stop asking me "the big liar" any questions, don't buy the book and move on with your life already.
    Stop being mad about the truth when people bring it up. Also, stop lying. I didn't ask you a single question either. But it is quite obvious you constantly beat around the bush and have spread misinformation. All these mega-wu-dickriders coupled with the overzealous idiot Europeans around here may not see through you, but there are some real heads that do. I'm certainly not buying the book, you made enough money through deception of people. I probably wont even download it for free when someone posts it online(it will happen). Also, you couldn't be more wrong if you think this is affecting my life in anyway. That idea in and of itself is very laughable. The whole point is, if you had been honest about this album from the very beginning, no one would give a flying shit. Instead, you chose to mislead people, tell them lies, and then tried to cover it up, and still continue to tell lies about it. As long as you do so, people will continue to talk shit about you, your own lies have made you the butt of many jokes. Tell the truth and people would call you a few choice words and then wouldn't give second thought about it. I guess you still haven't gotten tired of working that shovel...

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic Child View Post
    Stop being mad about the truth when people bring it up. Also, stop lying. I didn't ask you a single question either. But it is quite obvious you constantly beat around the bush and have spread misinformation. All these mega-wu-dickriders coupled with the overzealous idiot Europeans around here may not see through you, but there are some real heads that do. I'm certainly not buying the book, you made enough money through deception of people. I probably wont even download it for free when someone posts it online(it will happen). Also, you couldn't be more wrong if you think this is affecting my life in anyway. That idea in and of itself is very laughable. The whole point is, if you had been honest about this album from the very beginning, no one would give a flying shit. Instead, you chose to mislead people, tell them lies, and then tried to cover it up, and still continue to tell lies about it. As long as you do so, people will continue to talk shit about you, your own lies have made you the butt of many jokes. Tell the truth and people would call you a few choice words and then wouldn't give second thought about it. I guess you still haven't gotten tired of working that shovel...
    Word. Dude and his ilk think because we call them out on their bullshit it means we are obsessed with him. He used this board to promote and "create" his million dollar rap album and expects us to just forget about his weak attempts at truth

No breh... its just you (ringz) are a liar and a few of us see thru it. Dude asks you if the book is facts and u cant even answer that cuz we alll know already its gonna be filled with bullshit. Just prepping for the inveitable i assume.

You ban people who dont agree with you. You edit posts and descriptions when they dont agree with you. You act like a bird and then get mad when people call you out for being one. Dont act like a female and abuse ya poeer and maybe people will stop talking shit about you. Instead tho you act like a 6 yr old "drunk in power" being the admin of THE wutang forum.

You bring all of this on ya own head. Frankly ive never seen anything like it -- a man talking down tothe only fans he will EVER have. You make sigs joking that rza isnt oaying you for the album and then wonder why we ask you about it. You like trump, do not know how to keep ya mouth shut and invite all the nagativity you get rigjt to ya front door and then wonder why people are ringing the bell
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 02-22-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    You ban people who dont agree with you. You edit posts and descriptions when they dont agree with you. You act like a bird and then get mad when people call you out for being one. Dont act like a female and abuse ya poeer and maybe people will stop talking shit about you. Instead tho you act like a 6 yr old "drunk in power" being the admin of THE wutang forum.
    lol so basically this dude is the modern day kennyrza aka kza that ran wu-tang world back in the day. ban anyone with a different opinion or anything exciting to say that goes against him? LOLOLOLOL why do wannabe fascists always end up running wu-tang forums?

And why do morons like you two always stick around on these forums? You guys still here? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    You act like a birdll
    lmao
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

And why do morons like you two always stick around on these forums? You guys still here? Lol
    Is your head now so big that you think you're the one and only reason people come here? LMFAO. You love the attention dont you?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic Child View Post
    Is your head now so big that you think you're the one and only reason people come here? LMFAO. You love the attention dont you?
    You worship the kid, totally obsessed. Catch me on ViceLand, 2pm, I'm still relevant, ha!

Banned

Serious question Cilvaringz, and maybe this has been answered but I don't love you or hate you enough to read every post you're mentioned in?

Were there samples used on this album? If so, were they cleared? Because if nobody ever hears the album, why pay?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Cilva we come here because we are Wu Tang fans. So much so that we are willing to put up with a dirty lying asshole like you to communicate with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    Cilva we come here because we are Wu Tang fans. So much so that we are willing to put up with a dirty lying asshole like you to communicate with each other.
    His brain will not compute this LOL. He thinks im going to watch him on viceland HAHAHAHA.