Default Tgi

What do u make of this

D***** ******
    Thu 04/12/2014 02:55
    Sent Items
    To:
    [email protected];
    Evernote
    carmel im sorry i know u said u never wanna talk to me again but i violated in the past and although it was ages ago it gets to me that we stopped talking on bad terms. i had major feelings for u so im always gonna hold u in high regard and to know i wronged u and gets to me still. i just wanna hear u say its ok. i wouldnt be saying all this 5 years later if it wasnt an issue for me. and all that foul stuff like with jess etc was immaturity. i think ur a good person and thats why ive always felt guilty about everything that happend. im not trying to be ur best friend i just dont want us to be on bad terms. its horrible for me. u may think it shouldnt matter to me now but it does. having a beautiful girl like u think the worse of me aint good i apologise for everything including last year. carmel i beg u just tell me its ok. please.

My bad this is boring

Banned

I love it when people do something wrong to me and it eats them up on the inside.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Ice! :-D

Yo hound this is real talk when i say this: i need tips from u on how to stay poker faced up n bein a non feeling catcher. Not saying i know your qualities its just u get an idea of how someone is when u read their posts and stuff. At least after a while

{>____<}

Good email. I hope she responds.

One more thing. You might want to erase that email address.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

you're right, iron..don't think she really uses it though. this was a while back

I think said email sounds a bit sad though

this reminds me of the middle school

The girl question ain't shit btw