Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paying to keep a roof over your head

Default Paying to keep a roof over your head

Anyone else think its a load of shit?

What happened to Right to Housing. Im not very educated on that (or anything else) but personally I think its criminal to make housing something you pay for
    People will say its normal but take a second....the shit absurd.

This hamster wheel business is atrocious. So much thought given to survival in 2017. Wtf..its kind of pitiful.

It could be that im just unmotivated but boy, I dont know. Maybe If i was rich i would just be like yo who cares

The only way to truly rebel is to convert to monk and live on a cliff.

I had my time with marijuana believe me and I dont knock it when used for medicinal purposes. But one downfall it has on the brain is it brings a utopian sense to the world and can warp your sense of reality.
    Ideally sure, I am right with you. One major benefit I have had from stopping smokin bud years ago is sobriety brought a level of acceptance that I needed to wake up. You think poking your head out of a 3rd story window to toke on a bowl is rebelling but the truth is, it's pretty fucking gay.
    Weed is only good as a gateway drug. Getting stuck on it is getting stuck on stupid. It's a teenybopper drug. Put the trees away a few years and your perspective will change.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Machete im not even sayin im going to rebel or anything its i find it quite sad how myself and many others are set for a life whereby we are bleeding out expenses while in survival mode. I dont really fuck with weed like that to be honest. My mental health issues got me scared to toke it nowadays. Im 'stable' at present but i dont wanna regress at the hands of weed u dig?

{>____<}

For the people who struggle with housing, there are programs such as Section 8, vouchers, and other programs to assist people/families who struggle to keep a roof over their head. The last place a person wants to go is a shelter (jail with limited freedom).
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Housing should be free

if you find youself a nice lady with some kids, it can be.

I'm awkward kids. It's like I ignore them

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    Housing should be free
    That would be nice but life never worked that way. You have to pay to live.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    That would be nice but life never worked that way. You have to pay to live.
    Capitalism

{>____<}

Capitalism
    At the end of the day, it isn't just rent, it's the electric/gas bill, water bill, food bill, phone bill, internet bill, and car maintenance that you need to live a decent life. That's why I said that you have to pay in order to live. Nothing is free or cheap. It's sucks but that's just the way that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    At the end of the day, it isn't just rent, it's the electric/gas bill, water bill, food bill, phone bill, internet bill, and car maintenance that you need to live a decent life. That's why I said that you have to pay in order to live. Nothing is free or cheap. It's sucks but that's just the way that it is.
    Its messed up

Particularly having to pay to stay under shelter but i cant do nothing about that

who's couch are you sleeping your head on?

I aint sleepin on a couch

If i ever got as little as ten grand in my pocket I'd probably be dying in a place outside of europe

{>____<}

If i ever got as little as ten grand in my pocket I'd probably be dying in a place outside of europe
    $10,000 is a lot of money to most people. In the US, if an individual has at least $3,600 in their name, he/she is rich compared to most people in the world.

What's wrong sleeping on a couch? At leastyou get to sleep on something soft.