Fallin so so just be being around cool i must say wonder who smells i need to get out i really really just want to chill dont want to do my brain is warm like a digital alarm clock yes sleep oh yea a end oh man second can look the trip but not like me trippin yes anywhere oh im snoring dreaming crazy i wish i was riding but sleep sleepin crusin knowing im so yes like im off some taurine coffee sort of a feel off yes bump cars like like the o o c here like all i can think the the sorry for this like um yes now today nothing much feel like all tonight crazy what a touch nothing to do but can stop i need to go to a movie honey with boards maximum speed limit griptape pounds chocolate yes im awake like one thousand many blankets here all me with yes many many errors to make oh perhaps needing to let im yes laying i need i need to let you oh yea it feels al yes these tires oh we need to rest around buzz power off yea stay off an intro hard house dj scratch playing let it play one disc a hover but one disc oh bunch yes circle balance too much jump off yea i need to shut the i like this yes slowly but i fall asleep yes seven what the hearing more yes last night to ok was up for tonight like i feel like staying i should pound at on top of a beetle one tap tap 5 4 3 2 yes yes ok i leave straight like to smooth yes well here far not far flying flip twisted as hennessy and hypnotic diagonal a lot of strength oh trying to stop but feeling yes with rhythms i would have but how a machine