Thread: long drawn-out process

Default long drawn-out process

...ay, I give it my all just to be paid attention to. 'cause when the shit come, they can't say I ain't ever show. can't say I hid quietly in some safe abode. can't even say I do this for love of the dough. after-the-fact's how you always gon' react. I never woke up, never napped, never relapsed. ready to kill lucy when he told me to "relax" just to clear that image out his head 'til he eat that. do the math, I'm 13 minus 13. seth cannot replace me. I'll tie his purse strings around his neck. he better check the time because it's mines. I remain in his ass, because otherwise he lying (truthfully). so he the puppet master, and I be the muppet master. if he make it to the profit, I make the profit. ask him. yeah, I been retired [murdered], and he the killer for-hire. but he know my resume' and why he had to rise me from the grave, because I made the proposition to him, first and foremost, that vs two could forge a union. he told me as sure as there is one moon in the sky, there can only be one ruler...now on the other side of that, he wanted to proposition me with my own shit. he was in his baby crib asking me to join him. now you can ignore this, and I can keep going back to it until you're floored and the walls crack to it. I'm trying a' make new material happen, but you just won't listen, but your enemy pays attention. they heed the codes. you won't. they know I'm real. you don't. you think I'm a mental case and not worth the space I take up. but you best be aware of jacob and know why the mother favored him. and I'm a' demonstrate some shit to you you'll never turn away from. I know your nature. into a pillar of salt is the only way you're changing. you're hardwired to resist freedom from enslavement. I'd only go back far enough to sink full slaveships, if I could reverse time. I wouldn't save you. fuck outta' here. die. I'm only doing this to talk to myself. if somebody else in the room, they heard it themselves. and riggamortis is how I hardened myself. otherwise, how u gon' keep from being brainwashed? to submit to a false peace, and be in love with a false god. and before I come, they setting up they version of holocaust to be triggered. but I'm too much for them to figure. they might get to trying throwing figures at me. since my people want me to have it, I'll show 'em what happens, when I accept them shits. and I'm a' still noose them synagogue-of-satan worshippers' necklaces. they can be stranger-than-strange fruit. I wreckon this. nobody on this earth can stop this reckoning.
    $%#&!

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

This was cool liked play on the bible. Good read
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Default reading terminal

...only thing is I'm not playing though, what I say is so
    I define self from-the-door, I don't play at all
    you wasn't with me in '98 or '96
    nothing against you, but all this is is all I say
    protocol is this, that I am black and I am back
    when charlie manson is dead, wide-eyeds no looking back
    one inch then from a cliff, deeper than that arizona ditch
    see, they never asked me for shit, they just went and did
    shit like put their bodies in my place of business, so
    what I do to them all's just my hobby to rid them all
    ether them, because either it's them or it me who dying
    and I been there and done that, ask your government about it
    clarence 13X, aka clarence smith
    known as The Father Allah who founded the 5%
    nation of the gods and the earths, with justice he did it
    and on 6.69 friday the 13th they ended him
    look, you wanna' be part of a solution?
    I am not fiction, I am all-mission 'til they all finished
    and dumping all business in the wtc building
    me rhyming it's the only way y'all would take me serious
    real tight lips now, good, 'cause silence is golden
    find out for yourself which side that you on then...respeck...
    ...and keep digging if you wants then
    I don't pretend, I defend from the deep end
    keep on posting as I keep on roasting
    rather keep you open than to close your door in
    look though, the debt owed to the black whole's enornemous
    any interference get the clearance wiping them extinct in all tense
    past, present, and future for trying to pollute us
    I am not having the shit, I got shot, now I'm shooting
    please identify yourself, because the gun's at the peephole
    no such thing as a freethrow, see what I done to each troll
    pilgrims came in peace they alleged, so now you know your ledge
    for my white ancestors' sake is prah'ly why you ain't go 'head
    with the nonsense, I'll kill myself for that, I'm suicidal
    on that homicide shit, so who gon' out-survive who...
    ...now this a shout to the game I'm a' claim
    went to reading after he last blasphemed on my terrain
    I am the word, the book, binder, don't skip any page
    I'll sip the remy mar', it's good, so I'll surf on that wave
    I'll say I'm christ, before the war to clear up my name
    of ant christ, the end result of hip-hop's burning flames
    rfid chips, sound scans and gps all the same
    within laws of the world's trade, I was born on my own mainframe
    as the path that All-Law made, if I rationalize
    that means stay in your own place, or get capitalized
    on with life insurance, you got no afterlife insurance
    social security paying off who? your insurers
    I be at reading terminal when the last meal
    they on turn those cattle to veal parmesan
    I can house where the beef started from like ponce de leon
    them mob boys was set up from-the-door, the cipher been on 'em
    the blood stains are not my problem, wasn't a chance to warn 'em
    except by making an example of their mans they adoring
    I'm ahead of my time on it, warped like the brown hornet
    see I saw it, more than a decade and a half drawn up
    in my own words, the game was drawing, now it's colors by numbers
    and the all-black crayola box, and omerta by mmers
    when it's alpha-omega time, them murders not on vs
    by vs though is another story, noone's an informant
    entertainment's the cover story, noone's ready for it
    ready-or-not though, this is the plot though, philly warring
    pink houses ain't gotta' implode for pinks to implode then...
    ...that's for gentrifiers who on the lands, now I own them..
    [...stay in there, and stay educated, eh. this movie has no rating here..]
    $%#&!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    ...ay, I give it my all just to be paid attention to. 'cause when the shit come, they can't say I ain't ever show. can't say I hid quietly in some safe abode. can't even say I do this for love of the dough. after-the-fact's how you always gon' react. I never woke up, never napped, never relapsed. ready to kill lucy when he told me to "relax" just to clear that image out his head 'til he eat that. do the math, I'm 13 minus 13. seth cannot replace me. I'll tie his purse strings around his neck. he better check the time because it's mines. I remain in his ass, because otherwise he lying (truthfully). so he the puppet master, and I be the muppet master. if he make it to the profit, I make the profit. ask him. yeah, I been retired [murdered], and he the killer for-hire. but he know my resume' and why he had to rise me from the grave, because I made the proposition to him, first and foremost, that vs two could forge a union. he told me as sure as there is one moon in the sky, there can only be one ruler...now on the other side of that, he wanted to proposition me with my own shit. he was in his baby crib asking me to join him. now you can ignore this, and I can keep going back to it until you're floored and the walls crack to it. I'm trying a' make new material happen, but you just won't listen, but your enemy pays attention. they heed the codes. you won't. they know I'm real. you don't. you think I'm a mental case and not worth the space I take up. but you best be aware of jacob and know why the mother favored him. and I'm a' demonstrate some shit to you you'll never turn away from. I know your nature. into a pillar of salt is the only way you're changing. you're hardwired to resist freedom from enslavement. I'd only go back far enough to sink full slaveships, if I could reverse time. I wouldn't save you. fuck outta' here. die. I'm only doing this to talk to myself. if somebody else in the room, they heard it themselves. and riggamortis is how I hardened myself. otherwise, how u gon' keep from being brainwashed? to submit to a false peace, and be in love with a false god. and before I come, they setting up they version of holocaust to be triggered. but I'm too much for them to figure. they might get to trying throwing figures at me. since my people want me to have it, I'll show 'em what happens, when I accept them shits. and I'm a' still noose them synagogue-of-satan worshippers' necklaces. they can be stranger-than-strange fruit. I wreckon this. nobody on this earth can stop this reckoning.
    wow!!!!!