Thread: I Subscribed To Raekwon, Ghostface And Wu Tang Clan's Youtube Channels

-

Default I Subscribed To Raekwon, Ghostface And Wu Tang Clan's Youtube Channels

I recently subscribed to those guys Youtube channels this week so I can hear their old and new songs. I love those guys. I know I've been very critical of Wu Tang Clan's group albums, Raekwon's solo albums and Ghostface Killah's solo albums dissing them because of bad beats. But I'm always gonna love them guys. Wu Tang Clan are in my top 5 best rap groups. I got Wu Tang Clan's Enter The Wu Tang and Iron Flag album covers on my Facebook page. Props to Ghostface Killah for having my women Melyssa Ford and Lisaraye McCoy in his videos Cherchez LaGhost and Never Be The Same Again. Also props to him for having Jadakiss rap on the classic song Run which they did a video for. I listened to that song yesterday on Youtube. Jadakiss also had my woman Melyssa Ford in Knock Yourself Out video. She sends news feeds to my Facebook page and I got pictures of her on my page. I'm surprised Melyssa said in a recent interview on Youtube that she's single with no kids. She's the same age as me which is 40. I wish I could be her man LOL. She's still hot and she's the best rap music video model of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

why don't you ask her on a date?

-

I sent a private message to Melyssa Ford asking her about a date on Facebook and she hasn't responded. She probably will never respond LOL. I'm not expecting her to date me anyway because I can't afford her LOL. Hot black women like her will only date rich black men. She said she's dated a couple of poor black men before. I find that hard to believe LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

stalker alert

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I subscribed to The Game's Youtube channel this week. On his track Wouldn't Get Far he said and all these new video bitches tryin to be Melyssa Ford but they don't know Melyssa Ford drive a Honda Accord lol she a video vixen, but behind closed doors she do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards lol The Game dissed lots of cute video models on that track and he was right. Most cute video models are evil and only get with rappers because they are rich.

CharlesJones do you still think Raekwon Cuban Linx isn't a classic?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

CJ Remy Ma and Nicki Minaj are trading bars over you. Who you got as captain of the cum squad?
    Retired.

I recently subscribed to those guys Youtube channels this week so I can hear their old and new songs. I love those guys. I know I've been very critical of Wu Tang Clan's group albums, Raekwon's solo albums and Ghostface Killah's solo albums dissing them because of bad beats. But I'm always gonna love them guys. Wu Tang Clan are in my top 5 best rap groups. I got Wu Tang Clan's Enter The Wu Tang and Iron Flag album covers on my Facebook page. Props to Ghostface Killah for having my women Melyssa Ford and Lisaraye McCoy in his videos Cherchez LaGhost and Never Be The Same Again. Also props to him for having Jadakiss rap on the classic song Run which they did a video for. I listened to that song yesterday on Youtube. Jadakiss also had my woman Melyssa Ford in Knock Yourself Out video. She sends news feeds to my Facebook page and I got pictures of her on my page. I'm surprised Melyssa said in a recent interview on Youtube that she's single with no kids. She's the same age as me which is 40. I wish I could be her man LOL. She's still hot and she's the best rap music video model of all time.
    woow u deserve a cake now, really

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Charles Jones is the kind of guy who has bodies in his crawl space.

nada ignorante

Damn CJ you better off paying a prostitute brahh
    N.I.

i see some jealousy in this thread topic

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    i see some jealousy in this thread topic
    yealousy because he liked a fuking youtube-channel? cmon...

Jesus.. this guy is back