Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black, brown or african american?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Ummm....just call me by my name....no need to "categorize" me.
    well said

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

over rates mathematics

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    Some of us call ourselves African American because that is were we originated from, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. And we hold onto that because everything else we had like our first and last names, our language, our cultural identity, and the list goes on of things that made us who we were, was essentially ripped from us by the Europeans. And we were left not really knowing who we were as a people or our place in society. Everyone else that came to American could speak their own language and live out their culture and build a Chinatown or a Little Italy somewhere in America, but not the Afrikan, he was lynched or killed out right if he spoke one syllable of his God given language. Even though you have white people from Africa or America or Australia that doesn't make them African, American, or Australian their origin is still European. As for me, you can call me the Original Asiatic Blackman.
    you forgot about all the asians in the gold rush being exploited as cheap work for someone to get more gold and that also japanese people were held in concentration camps during world war II.

america fucked up alot of cultures that weren't white, not just black people.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    the natives of america were Black !

there were thousands of different tribes speaking many languages here in america just like it is over in africa -

we were all one and the same -

most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native - many of them don't know their background some of us do

and alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives - they are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

alot of us so called african americans did not come here from africa on a ship named jesus - we were already here

check the olmec
    That's crazy man! I never heard that, yes it's true their were many different tribes and languages, but we weren't black, yes natives were raped by white men, but i'll be damned if someone calls me a product of an "experiment". That's wild. I know my back ground. Oglala Lakota, Tetons- Oglala, Sicagus, Hunkpapas, Mnikowju, Sihasapa, Oohenunpa, Itazipco, all Tetons different tribes, different dialects.....
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-22-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Santees(eastern sioux)
    Dakota(Dialect)
    Mdewakantaons, Wahpetons, Wahpekutes, Sissetons(sub bands)

Yankton(Middle sioux)
    Nakota(Dialect)
    Yanktons, Yantonais, Assiniboins(sub bands)

Tetons(Western Sioux)
    Lakota(Dialect)
    Oglala, Sicagus, Hunkpapas, Mnikowoju, Sihoasapa, Oohenunpa, Itazipco(sub bands)

My heritage come from Oglala band, the greatest warriors of America these are only some of the tribes that roamed the Great Plains! I didn't even get into the tribes on my mother's side of the family.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-22-2006 at 01:06 AM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I think everyone black or not should be aware of their history like everyone else does because being so blind and not knowing nothing about your history would make the same tragedy happens again. the history might repeat itself. So leaders and all those who put their lives in risk to tell the truth and to improve our lives should be always remembered and never forgotten so we don't go through what they went through and never let all their efforts go awaste.
    pss: sorry if spelling wrong or the formating bad cause i write this in a hurry because I have a class.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thwak
    you forgot about all the asians in the gold rush being exploited as cheap work for someone to get more gold and that also japanese people were held in concentration camps during world war II.

america fucked up alot of cultures that weren't white, not just black people.
    no other people on this planet has had their whole identity erased and replaced -

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    no other people on this planet has had their whole identity erased and replaced -
    whole tribes of people have been erased, we could argue all day about who had it worse but the bottom line is we all got fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    yes natives were raped by white men, but i'll be damned if someone calls me a product of an "experiment".
    if your not an example of their experiment then your not !

alot are though -

and most of the darker tribes that were already here got wiped out - they left behind the lighter ones

here -

check out this book

alot of the so called african americas were not brought over here to america by slave masters on ships

they came here by their own free will

Yo...............some natives are mad dark............that's true............I can walk down the street and find about 20 cats that look like them on your book.........but they ain't black.

whole tribes of people have been erased, we could argue all day about who had it worse but the bottom line is we all got fucked.
    your right - we all have a common enemy - and its better to have your whole tribe slaughtered then to be the livin dead amongst your oppressors

Yo...............some natives are mad dark............that's true............I can walk down the street and find about 20 cats that look like them on your book.........but they ain't black.

i'm a native - a mixture of three different native tribes and african - you would not be able to tell the difference - and again - alot of people that you see walking around you consider black or african american are really natives of this land -

you were told to check the Olmecs - did you ?

some of the natives were a mixture of the arab and asian muslims who were exiled out of china about 14 to 15 hundred years ago

I just googled searched your book- that book is about blacks that married into native tribes- and adopted the indian way of life- not blacks being here then being wiped out, it's an interesting theory though.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    some of the natives were a mixture of the arab and asian muslims who were exiled out of china about 14 to 15 hundred years ago
    nah man if any mixed with the chinese it was the inuit up north in canada, and even they'll tell you they're aren't chinese. that land bridge therory is just that- a therory- there isn't enough scientific facts to support it. Scientists get lazy and look for simple answers sometimes.

I just googled searched your book- that book is about blacks that married into native tribes- and adopted the indian way of life- not blacks being here then being wiped out, it's an interesting theory though.

Theory ?

lmao - ok man - you won -

here are 2 natives of america right here