Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black, brown or african american?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

r
    Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    nah man if any mixed with the chinese it was the inuit up north in canada, and even they'll tell you they're aren't chinese. that land bridge therory is just that- a therory- there isn't enough scientific facts to support it. Scientists get lazy and look for simple answers sometimes.

never said they were chinese - said there were groups exiled out of china who were a mixture of arab and chinese - who mixed with the natives who were already here - who were originally from africa and saudi - you say "nah"

like if all natives of america had the same heritage and are from the same place - again there were thousands of different types of natives - but no one is really a native of this place alone - they all started at one spot

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

That Olmecs shit's crazy, I never read about that before. Lakota beliefs are that life started in America, so if humans all came from the same place then blacks being in america before the white man isn't so crazy after all.

Natives had knowledge of all the other different colors of man before they seen an asian, white or black man. White history will have you believe natives were dum cavemen running around dirty and naked, thinking white people were gods.

If you seen a dirty ass white dude that just got off a boat and hadn't had bath in few months since we was lost at sea- would you think it was god?
    So I think it's possible there might have been a black civilization in america before the whiteman, it's possible.

I cling to the theory that this isn't the first time humans have walked the earth. We've been completeley wiped off the face of the earth, and then recreated again- just to be wiped off again and again.

So I think it's possible there might have been a black civilization in america before the whiteman, it's possible.
    this statement speaks volumes on what you believe !

what is the difference between BLACK and natives of america ?

in my family there are those who are blue black in color to the lightest of yellow and all that exist inbetween
    with all flavors of hair and features
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-22-2006 at 02:53 AM.

When I stand next to my black friends we look completeley different. you can get the darkest person I know and stand him next to a black guy but he still won't look black.

there were thousands of natives here who spoke different languages looked different but were ultimitely from the same 3 tribes with a mixture of someother people from other places - they are all still considered natives of this land - if you satnd me next to my cousin who is darker in complexion than me you will clearly see a difference so what is your point really ?

who were the same 3 tribes then? My point is you had whites, blacks, yellows, and reds,- four races of man, either created in the same place or in different places I don't pretend to know the answer to that. I know that the Lakota came from the black hills. That's where my people came from, and nobody can tel me otherwise.

sallgood man - respect - and P.E.A.C.E.

who were the same 3 tribes then?

SIMEON,MANESSEH AND ONE I DON'T REMEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    SIMEON,MANESSEH AND ONE I DON'T REMEMBER
    alright then read up on it, and i'll read up on native cultures before 1492 and we can build on this some more- i'm going to bed- peace

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
    there is no white influcence in your genes?
    I don't fully understand your question.

Charging Soldier you speak the truth, the Aboriginals of North America were forced to give up their culture and assimilate into European ways and many lost their lives. The Europeans have done this all across this Planet Earth.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwak
    you forgot about all the asians in the gold rush being exploited as cheap work for someone to get more gold and that also japanese people were held in concentration camps during world war II.

america fucked up alot of cultures that weren't white, not just black people.

The Europeans have destroyed plenty of cultures but the Blackman and the Native Americans have suffered and continue to suffer today. There is nothing in our modern history that can compare to the Black Holocaust, which is currently still in full effect.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Brown I don't like NASA. What are they doing in space?

taina and spainard blood...

i lean more towards my indian roots...

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    your right - we all have a common enemy - and its better to have your whole tribe slaughtered then to be the livin dead amongst your oppressors
    motherfucker

thats the post of the damn decade

peace
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    motherfucker

thats the post of the damn decade

peace

why ?