Thread: Sorry about the confusion the album is done

Default Sorry about the confusion the album is done

Sorry about the confusion the album is done. When I was big on this forum ever song I released sucked because I was still learning how to mix with the software I chose for all future songs. Some of the songs I remixed like 5 times but now ever one is perfect and the bad versions don't exist anymore but they were pretty bad sorry for the confusion

if you still want me to review some of your songs, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    That would be awesome if you reviewed some of my songs. Some of the better ones are further down the list but there all good

Yeah there's 30 of them and it's easy for me to listen to the album front and back

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    Skip "time travel" and "forever love" and "the only one down" and make sure you review"get away realized" and "whatever" and "ima live it" I have my music on 2 sites www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic and www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic

Just make a separate thread for it

alright g

Yo project keep pudding in dat werk

I stayed up all night last night and started a new song and have finished writing the first 2 versus now I just gotten write the final verse which is only half of one. Also the chick that has my computer cord just called me this morning and says she's bringing it back in a few hours so now I can finish recording the other song I'm working on called "reanimated Axe Fight" it would feel great to pump out a couple new songs!