Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raised By Rap Royalty, Infinite Coles Is Finding Success On His Own

Quote Originally Posted by Rumorsofwar.tk View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHaAHA, this thread is already a classic.

ehh so he's gay. we already knew

it's not like this is Ghost's 13th reason to die

what I wanna hear about is 'Supreme Clientele 2'
    Retired.

Chris Rock predicted this shit too

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

more power to him, respect for coming ot as himself despite all the expectations people have off him base on Ghost and Sun God. Hip Hop always been macho with " a no fags-mentality" to the publics eye (behind cose dors is another questione ntirely since a lot of these richest rappers definitely have ex with men on the guar but denythat. i can't repsect that..

isn't like 1 our of ever 19 perso satiscally a homsexual, which means our favite grup stastically has 1 or 2 closet homos. I doubt i would check for his music, i man it wold be cool if Gjost did a duet with im on his newa album, naybe wuth Zun God as aell(,

he has a beautufl enough voice but i don't thinki could listen to his music. Just like Frank Blonde's "Blunde" album got rave reviews but besides the fatures idintn' bother at all. The albuum is foll of love songs, and then you realize h's talking other dau1

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    more power to him, respect for coming ot as himself despite all the expectations people have off him base on Ghost and Sun God. Hip Hop always been macho with " a no fags-mentality" to the publics eye (behind cose dors is another questione ntirely since a lot of these richest rappers definitely have ex with men on the guar but denythat. i can't repsect that..

isn't like 1 our of ever 19 perso satiscally a homsexual, which means our favite grup stastically has 1 or 2 closet homos. I doubt i would check for his music, i man it wold be cool if Gjost did a duet with im on his newa album, naybe wuth Zun God as aell(,

he has a beautufl enough voice but i don't thinki could listen to his music. Just like Frank Blonde's "Blunde" album got rave reviews but besides the fatures idintn' bother at all. The albuum is foll of love songs, and then you realize h's talking other dau1
    Lol did you have a stroke before posting this?

claaa 7, i have a beautiful voice also, to go along with my beautiful cock. no homo