Thread: Hell Razah 'Risen' Trailer

looking very good i must say... instant watch (i wouldn't go to a cinema showing of this) when it drops onhome video i'll be glad to check it out. it seems to give a thorough biography of Hell Razah.. i wonder if Shabazz will be on it lol

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    looking very good i must say... instant watch (i wouldn't go to a cinema showing of this) when it drops onhome video i'll be glad to check it out. it seems to give a thorough biography of Hell Razah.. i wonder if Shabazz will be on it lol
    Lmao, I was thinking the same thing.

so unfortunate what this brother went through man,i hope it also spotlights his wack ex wife who left him to hang as soon as he got the anurism

this documentary has been LONG in the making
    Retired.

Do they have beef? I must've forgotten about something

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    so unfortunate what this brother went through man,i hope it also spotlights his wack ex wife who left him to hang as soon as he got the anurism
    I met him last year and have talked to him much since good dude and a huge inspiration

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

much respect due to Razah, one of the greats

just watched the trailer again, very inspiring.. would love to watch this

Director Frank Meyer and Razah go back as far as 1997. Razah was apart of the web series Freestyle 101, which has featured such artists like The Game, Cypress Hill & Ice-T. With their long-standing friendship, it was only right that Meyer was the perfect choice for this feature film.

Razah’s story is one everyone can relate to; He was a talented kid from the streets who worked hard and nearly achieved all of his dreams before this tragedy struck. Now his life has been completely refocused. A lot of rappers will tell you about how they have been shot 9 times, but they won’t let you see them struggling through the rehab process or questioning their future.”

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Banned

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

was thinking this very thing as i was watching it