Thread: Charlize Theron's Atomic Blonde

-

Default Charlize Theron's Atomic Blonde

I saw previews for this on Charlize's Facebook page and it looks good. It's a action movie. Charlize plays a british spy. She beats up and kills bad men LOL. She has sex with a woman LOL. Charlize is also gonna be in Fast And The Furious 8 next month on April 14th. I can't wait to see that because she plays a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

love me sum Charlize Theron

don't ask me to post 3,000 pics of her now tho
    Retired.

i got an atomic boner

bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yae
    Retired.

-

Lee Towers, you don't have to post pictures of Charlize Theron because I'm subscribed to her Youtube channel LOL. I got pictures of her saved in my Youtube folder LOL. Plus she sends news to my Facebook page from her page. She sent me a picture today of her wearing a sexy black dress at a event she went to about Aids. She was standing at the podium on stage because she made a speech. LOL@Beautifulcock.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I was watching Charlize, Patton Oswalt and Patrick Wilson's Young Adult movie this weekend. I rented it from the library. I already saw it when it came out on video. I was laughing at the phony scene when Charlize got half naked in front of Patton in his bedroom at his house. She asked him if he could take his shirt off so she could wear it LOL. He gave it to her and she rubbed his shirt against her chest LOL. Then she asked him to hug her and they hugged. Then they fell on the bed. She used her foot to take off his pants so they can have sex LOL. They started kissing and she put her leg over his body. I was shaking my head because a hot woman like her would never give a fat guy sex LOL. Patton isn't very big. But he's kinda fat and small. Hot women would never have sex with him in real life LOL. I know he was happy to have that love scene with Charlize because he knows that would never happen in real life LOL.