Thread: Sista's Brand New Video

-

Default Sista's Brand New Video

Sista is a 90's r&b black women group who were produced by Devante of r&b group Jodeci. They did a video called Brand New. Missy Elliott used to be with them. I heard their album never came out and I don't know why. They only did one album called 4 Da Sisters Around Da World. The album came out overseas. There was 4 women in the group. 3 of them are hot. Missy is the only one who isn't cute LOL. Check out Brand New video if you've never seen it. The beat is good and I love the bass. Ginuwine and Devante's brother Dalvin are in the video. I think the 3 women in the group should've continued singing after Missy left them. But I guess they decided not to sing because they were probably mad about their album not coming out. I don't know what 3 of the women are doing for jobs. 2 of them have a Facebook page. I sent a friend request to Radiah Covington and Lashawn Shellman who were in the group. They didn't respond. Radiah is hot and I see she's married with kids. She has several pictures of her and her husband on her page. Lashawn is single because that's what it says on her page.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

They were produced by Timbaland mainly. The album was never released anywhere but you can find it in poor quality online.

Its pretty good for what it is. I think Missy and Tim were developing their partnership and decided they didn't need the girl group thing.

-

The comments I read to their Brand New video on Youtube, people were saying Devante produced Sista's music. You sure Timbaland produced them? I don't think so. Devante directed Brand New video because it says that at the end.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The comments I read to their Brand New video on Youtube, people were saying Devante produced Sista's music. You sure Timbaland produced them? I don't think so. Devante directed Brand New video because it says that at the end.
    Its credited to Devante and Timbaland but Tim has said that he did most of it, he helped produce the Jodeci albums too.

Weirdly 'Brand New' is also coproduced by Al B Sure.