Thread: Check Out These Poison Clan Songs

-

Default Check Out These Poison Clan Songs

Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya, Afraid Of The Flavor, All They Good 4, Some More Shit, I Hate Hoes and Ho Stories 2. Poison Clan is a 90's rap group from Miami, Florida. JT Money is the lead rapper. It used to be 3 guys in the group. Luther Campbell of 2 Live Crew signed them to his record label. JT Money is a funny guy hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's always dissing black women LOL. I love his hard lyrics. I'm subscribed to Poison Clan's Youtube channel. I was listening to those songs I named a few minutes ago. Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya was played in The Players Club movie with Ice Cube, Lisaraye McCoy, Jamie Foxx and Bernie Mac(RIP). Props to Poison Clan for sampling Junior's Mama Used To Say song on I Hate Hoes. LOL@song title. I also like the samples Delegation's Oh Honey and The Isley Brothers For The Love Of You that they used on Ho Stories 2. LOL@song title. Geto Boys sampled Delegation's Oh Honey on Quickie song. Quickie is a funny song that Scarface rapped about having sex with a black woman who was getting married hahahahahahahahaha. Scarface had a girlfriend LOL. The song is on their classic album We Can't Be Stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^Looking at those song titles Charles I would guess All They Good 4 is your favourite song?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Bought JT Money-Pimpin on wax and one of Poison Clans albums when i was teenager, lol was my shit for years.

lmao, this poison clan album had mad bass too, used to pump it on my dads stereo

Last edited by J-Cee; 04-02-2017 at 12:20 AM.

-

LOL@Sky Blue Bally Kid. I hate black women but that don't mean I don't wanna have sex with them LOL. J-Cee, thanks for posting Poison Clan's Check Out The Avenue video because I hadn't seen it in a long time. That song is hard. I remember the first time I saw the video on The Box music video channel. Remember The Box? I got Check Out The Avenue saved in my YouTube folder. JT Money made me laugh when he said he tried to run over a black woman with his truck because she ignored him hahahahahahahahahaha. JT Money's solo albums are terrible because of bad beats LOL. His Who Dat song that he did a video for with female rapper Sole is hard. I heard Sole divorced r&b singer Ginuwine. She's dating Professor Griff of rap group Public Enemy I heard. I find that hard to believe LOL. JT Money made me laugh on Who Dat. He said and these hoes going crazy about J baby LOL. The way you show me your love is by the way you pay me LOL. Muthafuckas be all up in a nigga biz LOL. Trying to question my shit just like a pop quiz LOL. What you think this is? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I hate black women but that don't mean I don't wanna have sex with them LOL.
    CharlesJones has spoken.
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Charles has spoken in class today. lol
    N.I.